Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
    ...unless i miss my guess Croyle is history
    I don't know exactly what his contract is...but I'd be suprised if he makes it to training camp next year.

Tebow looked good...needs work, but he still looked good...how good he can be will be proven out over time....IMO he deserves to start.

...from day one I considered Matt Cassel remarkably ordinary...a middle of the road QB that on a good day could keep you in the game but not confidence inspiring...since the Denver game he's stepped it up a notch...and yesterdays performance in St. Louis was indeed inspiring.

...on a side note...I was glad to see Chris Chambers back on the field...KC needs another WR that defenses will have to keep an eye on.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
      I don't know exactly what his contract is...but I'd be suprised if he makes it to training camp next year.

Tebow looked good...needs work, but he still looked good...how good he can be will be proven out over time....IMO he deserves to start.

...from day one I considered Matt Cassel remarkably ordinary...a middle of the road QB that on a good day could keep you in the game but not confidence inspiring...since the Denver game he's stepped it up a notch...and yesterdays performance in St. Louis was indeed inspiring.

...on a side note...I was glad to see Chris Chambers back on the field...KC needs another WR that defenses will have to keep an eye on.
      I think Chambers has had some injury issues this year. but he is a tool badly needed. also the rookie moeaki is a hugh surprise. now doing a great job. great hands. another Tony G ???

Cassel is getting some recognition. voted O player for the mon of Nov. its an amazing turn around. 4-12 last year to this. none of us expected to be here this time of the year.

hope you guys pick up a good HC.

Comment

I think Chambers has had some injury issues this year. but he is a tool badly needed. also the rookie moeaki is a hugh surprise. now doing a great job. great hands. another Tony G ???

Cassel is getting some recognition. voted O player for the mon of Nov. its an amazing turn around. 4-12 last year to this. none of us expected to be here this time of the year.

hope you guys pick up a good HC.
        Tony wanted out of town...he's hungry for a ring and I hope he gets it...I miss Tony G. but Moe helps ease the pain...a lot.

Moeaki, McCluster, Arenas, Berry...the '10 draft was a monster hit.
        ...and the way Studebaker has come on, Mike Vrabel's retirement isn't such a scary thought after all.

If they can find replacements for Weigmann/Waters in the '11 draft/free agency, I think this team will be a real pain for the other three in this division for some time to come.

...and when you say you hope "you guys" pick up a good HC...I hope your not referring to me...I bleed red and gold bruddah!

Comment

...from day one I considered Matt Cassel remarkably ordinary...a middle of the road QB that on a good day could keep you in the game but not confidence inspiring.
          That is a quote from a Kyle Orton thread in our General Discussion area isn't it?

That is EXACTLY what was said about him over and over again.
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Tony wanted out of town...he's hungry for a ring and I hope he gets it...I miss Tony G. but Moe helps ease the pain...a lot.

Moeaki, McCluster, Arenas, Berry...the '10 draft was a monster hit.
            ...and the way Studebaker has come on, Mike Vrabel's retirement isn't such a scary thought after all.

If they can find replacements for Weigmann/Waters in the '11 draft/free agency, I think this team will be a real pain for the other three in this division for some time to come.

...and when you say you hope "you guys" pick up a good HC...I hope your not referring to me...I bleed red and gold bruddah!
            doink !!! sorry i mis took you for a bronco's fan. my bad.

yep Piloi is getting it done. going from 4-12 last year to a contender this year clearly show's the progress we've made. I just hope we win the Div and get to the PO's. im on a bolts forum and theyre on their knee's praying to the Bolt god that we fail. im gettin in some good licks. already got banned on a forum. HE

Comment

doink !!! sorry i mis took you for a bronco's fan. my bad.
              "im on a bolts forum and theyre on their knee's praying to the Bolt god that we fail."
              ...LOL...
              ...after the last few seasons (and the prediction I had for this one), I'm more than satisfied with the way things have turned out for KC...

...and I know the Chiefs won't be able to stay with a Steeler/Patriot/Raven team in the playoffs...but getting there would mean the Chargers didn't...and the way the media (and the Charger fans) have been yammering on about them, that for me would make this season just that more sweet.

Comment

...and I know the Chiefs won't be able to stay with a Steeler/Patriot/Raven team in the playoffs...but getting there would mean the Chargers didn't...and the way the media (and the Charger fans) have been yammering on about them, that for me would make this season just that more sweet.
                Good Luck. I think many Bronco fans would much rather see the Chiefs make it over the Chargers.

Get er done.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X