• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Collinsworth eats crow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g03h7_58Uo

That was GREAT!!!

Comment

Lol Chris isn't the only one, I'm sure 75% of NFL fans should be wearing a Matt Cassel jersey, including myself . I honestly thought he was going to be worse than his first season.

Comment

i thought cassel was a terrible hire and i talked a lot of junk to my friends and family members who are all chiefs fans, saying how bad he was and how they wasted all that money on a QB who was never a starter since HS.

i have been eating crow about it but they bashed him just as much as i did back then lol
        sigpic

Comment

Cassel had a solid year in '08 with New England (year Brady got knocked out).

63.4% completion rate, 3,693 passing yards, 21 passing TDs, 2 rushing TDs. He started 15 games that year, let the Pats to a 11-5 record. Not too shabby for a QB that hadn't started since HS>
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i thought cassel was a terrible hire and i talked a lot of junk to my friends and family members who are all chiefs fans, saying how bad he was and how they wasted all that money on a QB who was never a starter since HS.

i have been eating crow about it but they bashed him just as much as i did back then lol
            I think I was as critical as Cassel as anyone, so yeah
            Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

Originally posted by GridironChamp View Post
              I think I was as critical as Cassel as anyone, so yeah
              Wish McD got Cassel instead of you know who

But I guess it doesn't matter now that we've got Timothy.

Comment

I'll be the first one here to admit that I was excited about the McDaniels adventure going after Cassel. I respected Matt for doing what he did and the Patriots did too. Matt got a chance to be a starter after that and did just that.

I said it then and will say it again. I don't think Matt was just a one hit wonder that year with the Pats and now he's had a very productive and good year.

I get sick and *bleep*ing tired of the Jay Cutler BS that got spewed around here and that whole scenario. Can't help but wonder what would have happened if Josh got his Cassel in Denver like he wanted.

Obviously, we'll never know.
                :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X