Chiefs on Monday Night Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chiefs on Monday Night Football

Anyone else just see the Chiefs run the read option?

I wasnt paying attention but im watching the game. They really suck.

Comment

Yep and the designed QB runs and what not. Palko is no Tebow though

Comment

Yeap. When you had to watch 55 run plays from the Broncos game, you tend to pickup something you like.
        sigpic

Comment

...and the 3 points....

Comment

pats-chiefs

I know it's early but the chiefs have shut down brady and pats so far in the first quarter and have run all over their defense.

The chiefs really aren't that bad of a team even with all their injuries yet nobody gives the broncos credit for beating 3 straight playoff contenders plus a win over the red hot dolphins. Meanwhile, everyone is all about the cowboys needing OT to beat the deadskins and the raiders who have played 2 decent games. I find it amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by gmjones2001 View Post
              ...and the 3 points....

And the patriots are running the PASS HEAVY offense that you absolutely HAVE to run to win in the NFL, and are putting up all kinds of points!!!

..... Oh wait.......

Comment

Brady is 3 of 9, he'll need to get that % up if he expects to be successful in this league

Comment

If we get by SD, with cutler out in Chi, I think we may have a shot to run the table. The pats o-line is Swiss cheese right now! Dare I say 11-5!
                  sigpic

Comment

Gruden just said he talked to the Chiefs and they stated they were looking forward to blitzing the QB because the Denver run wore them down.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                      And the patriots are running the PASS HEAVY offense that you absolutely HAVE to run to win in the NFL, and are putting up all kinds of points!!!

..... Oh wait.......
                      LOL

Point.

Comment

Point proven, if you get pressure on the QB you can shut down offenses like the Pats.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, the Patriots looked terrible.

Comment

tom brady really looked bad when he was getting pressured early in the game. The cheifs just couldnt keep that up..We have a much better defence, along with von doom. If you can get pressure on tom for a whole game, you'll win
                            sigpic

complet faith in john fox and coaching to bring us back to playoffs

Thanks to Broncosfreak_56 for the awesome sig

Comment

Working...
                            X