Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZOmae
    replied
    Yeah. I looked it up too. It was Blackledge. As much action as Croyle saw, I thought he would have at least won ONE game. But nope. He either was terrible, or got knocked out of games and was injured.

I often joke with my BF about getting a Croyle jersey on eBay. They're only about $25!

But he said he won't wear it. Party Pooper......

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Honestly if you didn't tell me that Croyle never won a game, I would have guessed him. I could have sworn he won a game

Leave a comment:

• Champs Chumps
    replied
    Yeah, we looked it up... it was Blackledge.
    It's just quite an oddity to me.
    Obviously a lot of that falls on Peterson and Marty...(who obviously just wanted vetern guys)... Then Vermeil wanted a guy he worked with (Green) and Pioli wanted a guy he worked with (Cassel). Still you think some back up would had gotten a win in there sometime.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    The Chiefs have not drafted a lot of QBs since Blackledge. None early, lol he was that bad. I think he won a few games but not much.

Leave a comment:

• AZOmae
    replied
    Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Todd Blackledge?
    That's what my best friend, who is a Chiefs fan, says.

He thought Tyler Thigpen for a second, but he was drafted by Minnesota and traded to KC.

Leave a comment:

• beastlyskronk
    replied
    Todd Blackledge?

Leave a comment:

• Champs Chumps
    started a topic Chiefs QB Question

Chiefs QB Question

Okay Chiefs fans... trivia question time.
    I honestly don't know the answer... I'm surrounded by Chiefs fans and no one is quite sure of the answer.

Question: Who was the last Chief to start and win a game for the Chiefs that was actually drafted by the Chiefs?
    Brody Croyle never won a game as a starter... and there is a lot of string of qb's that they didn't draft... Cassell...Huard...Green...Grbac...Gannon...Montana ...etc.
Working...
X