Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would the chiefs draft if the season ended today?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where would the chiefs draft if the season ended today?

    What pick would they have?
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

  • #2
    I think they are 5th behind Who Gives A Damn?

    Comment


    • #3
      they have the 10th pick

      Comment


      • #4
        The only reason I ask, is because I wouldn't be surprised if our FO traded Tebow to the Chiefs for their first. That way they could accumulate another pick, draft their "Franchise QB", and continue building through the draft
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • #5
          Trade deadline is past. Btw, it would be funny to see Tebow vs Orton all over again. Lmao

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by broncsx3 View Post
            I think they are 5th behind Who Gives A Damn?
            Lol messed up but funny

            Comment


            • #7
              I meant that the trade would happen next year
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                The only reason I ask, is because I wouldn't be surprised if our FO traded Tebow to the Chiefs for their first. That way they could accumulate another pick, draft their "Franchise QB", and continue building through the draft
                I don't think Tebow would garner a first in a QB heavy draft. The first and second pick will be Qbs. RG3 looks like he will definitely be top 10, maybe top 5 by the time he works out and Jones will be top 10 as well. There are at least 6 or 7 teams will be slotted higher than us and have a greater QB need (THEIR FRONT OFFICE JUST HAVEN'T TOLD US YET). KC is one of them... on a side note. That trade would never happen. Denver would never trade Tebow within the division (just because they don't think he is a SB QB doesn't mean they don't think he can be a thorn in their sides for years). KC would not do anything to help Denver get a QB.
                Just don't lose baby

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by InElwayWeTrust View Post
                  Trade deadline is past. Btw, it would be funny to see Tebow vs Orton all over again. Lmao
                  Hahaha didn't even think about that!

                  N he meant in the offseason even tho this would never happen
                  Last edited by #24 Next Champ; 11-23-2011, 03:53 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    I meant that the trade would happen next year
                    why would they want tebow?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tman24 View Post
                      why would they want tebow?
                      They wanted Orton didn't they? He'd be an upgrade over what they have. As we've proven
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        They wanted Orton didn't they? He'd be an upgrade over what they have. As we've proven
                        Orton is a band aid in KC, nothing more nothing less. He'll be gone after this season.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X