Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Orton's bad luck went with him to KC

So strange

When he was here there were tons of times people had to say, 'it was just freak bad luck situation' Time after time some kind of bad luck happens to Kyle Orton.

Now he's injured

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...9-1af7ae2c96c2
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

I'm amazed how Orton gets injured year after year. It works like clockworks. Almost every December he been starter, Orton gets bench or injured.

Comment

I feel sorry for the guy, hope he gets well soon.
      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Well, the good news for Kyle is he doesn't have to have to play in a crappy situation and yet he still gets paid....and gets paid by a division rival!
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

$2M...right down the porcelain vortex.

It's hard 4 me 2 remember a season where the Chiefs have had this many key injuries.

Comment

Interested in seeing how Orton does today, I wonder how Crennels offense will change if at all.

Comment

Good start only to fail in the Red Zone. Pretty familiar there. He's lookin a little chubby in the face.

Comment

Orton's playing decent so far. Waiting for the INT
                sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Good no call?
                  sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Boy...... a 14-0 lead at home would have really energized that crowd. KC is moving the ball well today and despite their stupid penalties early they are holding on.

Comment

Chiefs just scored a touchdown. They're up 19-7 with 4:53 to go. Looks like Kyle has been playing pretty well as he has yet to turnover the ball. Good for him.

Comment

Way to go Orton!

Congrats to the Chiefs
                        sigpic
                        Thank you Charger$

Comment

Never hated Kyle so congrats to him on the win. I really do hope he does well especially with the amount of hate he got here.

Comment

was one game...he looked like kyle orton out there. Great stats so he gets to keep his starting job and his blind fans...but when he was in the redzone he shriveled up like he was in antarctica.

Had the packers played remotely the way they normally do on offense, the chiefs wouldnt have had a chance

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
                              was one game...he looked like kyle orton out there. Great stats so he gets to keep his starting job and his blind fans...but when he was in the redzone he shriveled up like he was in antarctica.

Had the packers played remotely the way they normally do on offense, the chiefs wouldnt have had a chance
                              Did you even watch the game? If you did you would have noticed that twice when we were in the RZ dropped passes hurt us.That wasn't on Orton.He did a great job today.The whole team did.Hali was held A LOT today and they were never called on it.He sacked Rodgers 3 times today.So not sure they would have won today.Their OL couldn't hold off the Chiefs D.

Of course it was one game..he's only played one game and lol at blind fans..I know what I saw today.A QB who was completed passes and didn't turn the ball over.Don't be hating cause Denver lost to the Pats.The crummy Chiefs beat the best team in the NFL today.
                              Last edited by KCLadyFan; 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM.
                              Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Working...
                              X