Kyle Orton's bad luck went with him to KC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    Did you even watch the game? If you did you would have noticed that twice when we were in the RZ dropped passes hurt us.That wasn't on Orton.He did a great job today.The whole team did.Hali was held A LOT today and they were never called on it.He sacked Rogers 3 times today.So not sure they would have won today.Their OL couldn't hold off the Chiefs D.
    I watched part of it, and I'm a little concerned about the last week of the season.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      I watched part of it, and I'm a little concerned about the last week of the season.
      Hopefully the Chiefs can put it to Denver..well if you're a Chiefs fan that's what you hope for.Have Oak at home next week..had a good game against them earlier.
      Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

KC is a tough team to play at Arrow Head, Orton looked pretty good out there for them, He has always been a really good Play Action guy, but he looked good for us in a few games also but over all he couldnt get it done, He is a big upgrade over Tyler thats for sure.
        "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
          Hopefully the Chiefs can put it to Denver..well if you're a Chiefs fan that's what you hope for.Have Oak at home next week..had a good game against them earlier.
          I've got tickets 2 the Denver/KC game...it's going 2 be epic if it's 4 the AFC west championship....and even if it's not, the return of #8 to Denver should be pretty entertaining in and of itself.

Go Buffalo!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
            I've got tickets 2 the Denver/KC game...it's going 2 be epic if it's 4 the AFC west championship....and even if it's not, the return of #8 to Denver should be pretty entertaining in and of itself.

Go Buffalo!
            I agree

I like Orton so I hope there is no disrespect
            sigpic
            Thank you Charger$

Comment

Working...
            X