X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HavoK471
    replied
    Originally posted by DenverChiefsFan View Post
    I've got tickets 2 the Denver/KC game...it's going 2 be epic if it's 4 the AFC west championship....and even if it's not, the return of #8 to Denver should be pretty entertaining in and of itself.

Go Buffalo!
    I agree

I like Orton so I hope there is no disrespect

Leave a comment:

• DenverChiefsFan
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    Hopefully the Chiefs can put it to Denver..well if you're a Chiefs fan that's what you hope for.Have Oak at home next week..had a good game against them earlier.
    I've got tickets 2 the Denver/KC game...it's going 2 be epic if it's 4 the AFC west championship....and even if it's not, the return of #8 to Denver should be pretty entertaining in and of itself.

Go Buffalo!

Leave a comment:

• theshiverman
    replied
    KC is a tough team to play at Arrow Head, Orton looked pretty good out there for them, He has always been a really good Play Action guy, but he looked good for us in a few games also but over all he couldnt get it done, He is a big upgrade over Tyler thats for sure.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I watched part of it, and I'm a little concerned about the last week of the season.
    Hopefully the Chiefs can put it to Denver..well if you're a Chiefs fan that's what you hope for.Have Oak at home next week..had a good game against them earlier.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    Did you even watch the game? If you did you would have noticed that twice when we were in the RZ dropped passes hurt us.That wasn't on Orton.He did a great job today.The whole team did.Hali was held A LOT today and they were never called on it.He sacked Rogers 3 times today.So not sure they would have won today.Their OL couldn't hold off the Chiefs D.
    I watched part of it, and I'm a little concerned about the last week of the season.

Leave a comment:

• KCLadyFan
    replied
    Originally posted by TD30* View Post
    was one game...he looked like kyle orton out there. Great stats so he gets to keep his starting job and his blind fans...but when he was in the redzone he shriveled up like he was in antarctica.

Had the packers played remotely the way they normally do on offense, the chiefs wouldnt have had a chance
    Did you even watch the game? If you did you would have noticed that twice when we were in the RZ dropped passes hurt us.That wasn't on Orton.He did a great job today.The whole team did.Hali was held A LOT today and they were never called on it.He sacked Rodgers 3 times today.So not sure they would have won today.Their OL couldn't hold off the Chiefs D.

Of course it was one game..he's only played one game and lol at blind fans..I know what I saw today.A QB who was completed passes and didn't turn the ball over.Don't be hating cause Denver lost to the Pats.The crummy Chiefs beat the best team in the NFL today.
    Last edited by KCLadyFan; 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TD30*
    replied
    was one game...he looked like kyle orton out there. Great stats so he gets to keep his starting job and his blind fans...but when he was in the redzone he shriveled up like he was in antarctica.

Had the packers played remotely the way they normally do on offense, the chiefs wouldnt have had a chance

Leave a comment:

• xX-Bronco-Xx
    replied
    Never hated Kyle so congrats to him on the win. I really do hope he does well especially with the amount of hate he got here.

Leave a comment:

• HavoK471
    replied
    Way to go Orton!

Congrats to the Chiefs

Leave a comment:

• GNWbronco
    replied
    Chiefs just scored a touchdown. They're up 19-7 with 4:53 to go. Looks like Kyle has been playing pretty well as he has yet to turnover the ball. Good for him.

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    Boy...... a 14-0 lead at home would have really energized that crowd. KC is moving the ball well today and despite their stupid penalties early they are holding on.

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied

Good no call?

Leave a comment:

• CoryWinget81
    replied
    Orton's playing decent so far. Waiting for the INT

Leave a comment:

• // / yardo
    replied
    Good start only to fail in the Red Zone. Pretty familiar there. He's lookin a little chubby in the face.

Leave a comment:

• red19
    replied
    Interested in seeing how Orton does today, I wonder how Crennels offense will change if at all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X