Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
    Chiefs can upset Broncos

The most important lesson that should've been learned in the Denver Broncos' 51-48 win over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday is that the Broncos aren't going to lose a shootout this season. The team that ultimately beats them will have to control tempo. It will need a strong defense. It also will have to know how to win ugly.

In other words, it will have to be the Kansas City Chiefs.

ESPN
    Also....it is very clear that the Broncos can be scored upon. They have over twice the points scored against them that the Chiefs have so far. If the Chiefs get enough pressure on Manning with that stingy defense and hold him back just enough...yeah....I can see the Chiefs winning not just one but BOTH games. A dream? Maybe. Sometimes dreams do come true.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
      Also....it is very clear that the Broncos can be scored upon. They have over twice the points scored against them that the Chiefs have so far. If the Chiefs get enough pressure on Manning with that stingy defense and hold him back just enough...yeah....I can see the Chiefs winning not just one but BOTH games. A dream? Maybe. Sometimes dreams do come true.
      first that was a surprise coming from ESPN. I don't think they know where Kansas City is on a map. im not as worried about our D as I am the O. the line is getting crushed and to much pressure on Smith forcing him to take off. also a lot of sacks which could lead to the IR or weeks off. can Reid fix this glaring problem by Nov ??? good question. also or 3rd down conversion blows. last week we were in the red zone vs Tenn 3 or 4 times and had to settle for FG. we're still work in progress. Smith is working with all new everything. how long will it take??? hopefully these problems are solved by Nov. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
        first that was a surprise coming from ESPN. I don't think they know where Kansas City is on a map. im not as worried about our D as I am the O. the line is getting crushed and to much pressure on Smith forcing him to take off. also a lot of sacks which could lead to the IR or weeks off. can Reid fix this glaring problem by Nov ??? good question. also or 3rd down conversion blows. last week we were in the red zone vs Tenn 3 or 4 times and had to settle for FG. we're still work in progress. Smith is working with all new everything. how long will it take??? hopefully these problems are solved by Nov. IMO
        A 5-0 work in progress is a great place to be.

We have our home/away matchups just weeks apart (one in the sandwich)

Our division battle will begin and end with these games IMO.

Either or could rise and shine and to be honest? Whoever loses these battles will still be the wild card. TWO TEAMS will come out of the AFC West come playoff time.
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

6-0 teams in the same division.

Well Done to the KC Chiefs. We thought we were the bad ass team of the west now here you guys come and tie it up and force a critical divisional showdown coming up.

It's going to be fun and nerve wracking along the way... But CONGRATS to the Chiefs for being in this position when even us Bronco fans had NO IDEA we'd end up facing a divisional undefeated team thus far.

No flex game apparently.

sigpic

Comment

The flex game has materialized.

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
              The flex game has materialized.
              It sure has and the entire country will be watching.

As we the fans and team know, we shouldn't be looking past San Diego but I am. I'm looking forward to this match up because it will define and IMO decide the division if the score ends up lopsided.

After all that "no it won't be flexed", etc.......... it is only right that it WAS FLEXED and now the AFC will be decided in Denver methinks in two weeks even with a ways to go.

I also believe that even if we win, Arrowhead stadium will be in a frenzy two weeks later when we show up in Chief land.

sigpic

Comment

Not encouraged by that offense. I hope they show us better against the Chargers. If not then I will not be very optimistic about that game in KC. I'm counting on a rebound.

Comment

The rematch game is still intriguing and will be most important with the winner ending up with the division title IMO.

After we get past this rematch game, we have a pretty soft schedule for the last 4. Home games with the Titans and Chargers and then road games at Raiders and Houston.

Division will be up for grabs until the end methinks but the Arrowhead game will be a huge one for both squads. But even if we lose this one, we could still take the crown. Who knows.

That's Why They Play The Game!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X