• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC to face another Rook

that's 2 or 3 wks in row the starting QB's have refused to face us

Bills will start Jeff Tuel at quarterback against Chiefs

link

They refuse to face KC when their injured…. that's just crazy. Uh-oh, watching the game…
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

Alex Smith looks a little off today. Not gonna lie, early games for the AFC West in the Eastern time zone always worry me.
      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
      Adopted By:
      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
      Broncbeat

Comment

KC is going to get blown out by Denver if they can only put up 6 or 7 pts a half.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

beauty's only skin deep but this was ugly to the bone. worst game plan by Reid thinking we could throw all day. almost no run game at all. Smith was on target to butter fingers down field. should have finished with 2 more TD's. well at least we have a winning season. that's some turn around from last year.

sorry we're 9-0

Comment

Originally posted by kcvet View Post
            beauty's only skin deep but this was ugly to the bone. worst game plan by Reid thinking we could throw all day. almost no run game at all. Smith was on target to butter fingers down field. should have finished with 2 more TD's. well at least we have a winning season. that's some turn around from last year.

sorry we're 9-0
            Still trying to figure out what your first post meant..........

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
              I agree with Prisco, everyone knows the Chiefs are frauds playing below average football against teams playing even worse. Denver will kill the Chiefs twice.

Worst 9-0 team I've ever seen.

Faced four backup QBs, no offense. Bad run defense. Where is this team so good?

They deserve credit. Just not that good

And I wrong or did the Chiefs get out-gained by 250 yards?

Daves Team Sucks ‏@kcdave44 3 Nov

On Feb 2, 2014 @PriscoCBS will proclaim the Chiefs, "Worst team to ever win the Super Bowl." #keepHatin'Petey

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 3 Nov
              @kcdave44 Not a chance in hell

Comment

Keep in mind, this isn't the NCAA. The teams do not make their own schedule. It's about handling what you got, and KC is doing just that.
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

that's 2 or 3 wks in row the starting QB's have refused to face us

Bills will start Jeff Tuel at quarterback against Chiefs

link
                  I wonder what will happen to Manning this week?

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003
                    Denver have played on the road against Dallas and Indy, 2 tough places to play.

We also played an average, but tough, Baltimore team.

Any average team have been killed, as they should be. If we couldn't score against them and were winning by 3-6 points right at the end I would be extremely worried
                    gave up 48 to Romo then ran out of Luck giving up 39. is there a problem here???

be worried

Comment

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
                      I wonder what will happen to Manning this week?
                      check the bolts forum. they will advise

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                        Keep in mind, this isn't the NCAA. The teams do not make their own schedule. It's about handling what you got, and KC is doing just that.
                        It depends what you mean by handling. They have looked very poor the last 4-5 weeks IMO. Really shouldn't be squeaking by some of these really bad teams

Comment

gave up 48 to Romo then ran out of Luck giving up 39. is there a problem here???

be worried
                          The D was poor against Dallas. It did pretty well in Indy. If you check the Luck passing yards and their running game it was very average. TO's killed us.

and that game encouraged me. Never good to lose but with all the players we had out on D plus Franklin the RT missing the game, Indy being pumped up and playing with great emotion and our mistakes we still put up 33 points and if Ball doesn't fumble on the 2 yard line we probably win.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            It depends what you mean by handling. They have looked very poor the last 4-5 weeks IMO. Really shouldn't be squeaking by some of these really bad teams
                            but we are. no offense but maybe you should stick to soccer??? you really don't get this

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                              The D was poor against Dallas. It did pretty well in Indy. If you check the Luck passing yards and their running game it was very average. TO's killed us.

and that game encouraged me. Never good to lose but with all the players we had out on D plus Franklin the RT missing the game, Indy being pumped up and playing with great emotion and our mistakes we still put up 33 points and if Ball doesn't fumble on the 2 yard line we probably win.
                              but you didn't win. we haven't given up more than 17 all year.

Comment

Working...
                              X