Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So....there's still a chance

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So....there's still a chance

    The division is still in play with that Denver loss last night. There is a chance that the Chiefs could beat out Denver for the crown. Not a great chance. I would think Denver will win against a terrible Texans team and the Raiders. I would also think the Chiefs will have a tough time against the Charges on the road. But there is a chance. Meaningful football in December. What a great idea!

  • #2
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    The division is still in play with that Denver loss last night. There is a chance that the Chiefs could beat out Denver for the crown. Not a great chance. I would think Denver will win against a terrible Texans team and the Raiders. I would also think the Chiefs will have a tough time against the Charges on the road. But there is a chance. Meaningful football in December. What a great idea!
    we might get in before we take the field today

    Comment


    • #3
      I agree with meaningful football in december!! But ive said many times, I would like to see the AFC West send
      3 to the playoffs. Of course, im not willing to donate a week 17 Loss to the cause!!! Out of curisoty, anybody know a senerio where Chiefs win against em, but they still make it?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
        I agree with meaningful football in december!! But ive said many times, I would like to see the AFC West send
        3 to the playoffs. Of course, im not willing to donate a week 17 Loss to the cause!!! Out of curisoty, anybody know a senerio where Chiefs win against em, but they still make it?
        SD has to pretty much win out to have a shot.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          SD has to pretty much win out to have a shot.

          Hopefully they lose this week so that they have nothing to play for when they play the Chiefs.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
            Hopefully they lose this week so that they have nothing to play for when they play the Chiefs.
            They had nothing to play for a few years ago vs Oak, and won.

            They will play for pride and they wont lose this week, btw.

            Rivers is a competitor and will do his thing.

            Comment


            • #7
              KC has the#5 seed, even if they lose out. Its not likely Denver loses one of the last two against two of the worst teams in football.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

              Comment


              • #8
                Nope, No Chance, Good season but welcome to the 5th seed KC. We own the West
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment

                Working...
                X