Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Nope, No Chance, Good season but welcome to the 5th seed KC. We own the West

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    KC has the#5 seed, even if they lose out. Its not likely Denver loses one of the last two against two of the worst teams in football.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    Hopefully they lose this week so that they have nothing to play for when they play the Chiefs.
    They had nothing to play for a few years ago vs Oak, and won.

They will play for pride and they wont lose this week, btw.

Rivers is a competitor and will do his thing.

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    replied
    Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
    SD has to pretty much win out to have a shot.

Hopefully they lose this week so that they have nothing to play for when they play the Chiefs.

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by brianfrommissou View Post
    I agree with meaningful football in december!! But ive said many times, I would like to see the AFC West send
    3 to the playoffs. Of course, im not willing to donate a week 17 Loss to the cause!!! Out of curisoty, anybody know a senerio where Chiefs win against em, but they still make it?
    SD has to pretty much win out to have a shot.

Leave a comment:

• brianfrommissou
    replied
    I agree with meaningful football in december!! But ive said many times, I would like to see the AFC West send
    3 to the playoffs. Of course, im not willing to donate a week 17 Loss to the cause!!! Out of curisoty, anybody know a senerio where Chiefs win against em, but they still make it?

Leave a comment:

• kcvet
    replied
    Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
    The division is still in play with that Denver loss last night. There is a chance that the Chiefs could beat out Denver for the crown. Not a great chance. I would think Denver will win against a terrible Texans team and the Raiders. I would also think the Chiefs will have a tough time against the Charges on the road. But there is a chance. Meaningful football in December. What a great idea!
    we might get in before we take the field today

Leave a comment:

• obi-groo
    started a topic So....there's still a chance

So....there's still a chance

The division is still in play with that Denver loss last night. There is a chance that the Chiefs could beat out Denver for the crown. Not a great chance. I would think Denver will win against a terrible Texans team and the Raiders. I would also think the Chiefs will have a tough time against the Charges on the road. But there is a chance. Meaningful football in December. What a great idea!
Working...
X