• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chef's worried about the Bungles

Rudi Johnson is going to run all over the chef's soft D
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

haha..

all I can tell you....ANY GIVEN SUNDAY...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Re: Chef's worried about the Bungles

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
      Just like Ladanian Tomlinson (13 rushes, 34 yards, 0 TDs), Amos Zerououe (11/48/0), Stacy Mack (13/39/0), Jamal Lewis (26/115/1), Charlie Garner (10/32/0) ran all over us?

Granted Ahman Green, Travis Henry and Clinton Porta-A-Potty ran well against us, but you're nuts if you think Rudi Johnson is that kind of running back.

Just a reminder, KC is 4th in the league in points scored against per game. We just might finish #1 in D and #1 in O....

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Chef's worried about the Bungles

Originally posted by horseface
        you may add that Travis Henry had 30 some odd yards at halftime...he picked up the rest in the 2nd half when the game was already won. Buffalo kept running when the Chiefs were laying back in the prevent. Buffalo didn't realize that running wasn't going to make up a 20 point differential. Just a sidenote on T. Henry's yards...
        and 22 of Zerououe's yards were in the 2nd half blowout against a soft defense vs Pittsburgh

Comment

Stats

I'm past the point of putting value in yards gained and yards allowed as an overall barometer. Give me more points scored and fewer points allowed any day.

Oh ... and I'm growing exceptionally fond of the turnover ratio as well. And special teams.

No one put up better numbers than Bill Kenney and had fewer wins to show for it. I'll take our current situation above any we've had in the last 30 years.
          Despite all the hype, once you finally get a hammer, you don't hammer nearly as much as you think you will.

Comment

The bungholes have nothing to lose and the expections are so high for the chefs it would not suprise me to see the chefs lose this one...
            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Rudy Johnson proved himself against your so called "D"
              The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Did anybody else laugh when the crowd was shouting "RUDI! RUDI! RUDI!"? hee hee.
                Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I hate to say I told you so (no I don't)
                  RUDI RUDI RUDI
                  Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

dont forget WARRICK WARRICK WARRICK
                    BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

The frauds were exposed...
                      Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

*Bows to ozzy_osbourne*
                        You are psychic! Better watch out or the govt might haul you away and do tests on you LOL!

Comment

Well now i remember what it feels like when my team loses. Oh well, at least it wasn't against the Faiders or any other AFC West-ie. All i got to see of the Chiefs-Bungals game was the recap on ESPN about 10 mins ago. Looked like last year's defense showed up.

Well, no more like that. As stated before, since we had to lose, it's best we lose out of division.

Good job to the Broncos too. Pulled to only 3 games behind. Looks like the Chiefs can't clinch the division until December 7, at the earliest, and we know what game that is.

See you Broncos on the 7th!

Comment

Originally posted by kcchiefsrule
                            Well now i remember what it feels like when my team loses. Oh well, at least it wasn't against the Faiders or any other AFC West-ie. All i got to see of the Chiefs-Bungals game was the recap on ESPN about 10 mins ago. Looked like last year's defense showed up.

Well, no more like that. As stated before, since we had to lose, it's best we lose out of division.
                            Out of the division and to the lowly bungles...
                            Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Working...
                            X