Clear All

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Everyone that underestimated Cal Bears this season pay up

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
    You want multiple CPs? lol, I'll take you up on that too... Better yet, I'll take Oregon or UCLA beating them..
    Thats one CP Bet I won

Cal Beat Oregon today

Next up UCLA and USC lol

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    You want multiple CPs? lol, I'll take you up on that too... Better yet, I'll take Oregon or UCLA beating them..
    OK,Done Deal

BroncoSexyDaddy & broncofan303 CP Bet

Cal vs Oregon
    Cal vs UCLA
    Cal vs USC

Thanks for the bet

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    CP Bet on that

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Originally posted by Max Power View Post
    Cal will not beat USC.
    CP Bet on that

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    I have Cal going undefeated this season.I dont see any team beating them,this team has tremendous speed and a high powered offense.Looks like a bunch of Reggie Bushes on the offense. Deshawn Foster is amazing
    Cal will not beat USC.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    I dunno about that... a lot of playmakers on offense, but they can't stop anybody... Not taking anything away from Tennessee or CSU, but that defense is terrible, a lot of guys out of position and they give up a lot of big plays... We'll see if they survive in the Pac-10..
    I have Cal going undefeated this season.I dont see any team beating them,this team has tremendous speed and a high powered offense.Looks like a bunch of Reggie Bushes on the offense. Deshawn Foster is amazing

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    Especially when a team like CAL comes to town
    Yea, a top 10 team in Cal as well... I know there are enough fans, there were plenty CS ewe fans at Invesco, they could fill up that 30 easily..

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Just curious, what was the attendance there? Somebody told me that they didn't even sell out to that game, I thought it was impossible.. If you can't fill up a 30k stadium with people, thats pathetic..
    Especially when a team like CAL comes to town

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP View Post
    I was at the game, and it was pretty fun. And we did better than everybody expected. I think that this was a great confidence builder for CSU.
    Just curious, what was the attendance there? Somebody told me that they didn't even sell out to that game, I thought it was impossible.. If you can't fill up a 30k stadium with people, thats pathetic..

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    I was at the game, and it was pretty fun. And we did better than everybody expected. I think that this was a great confidence builder for CSU.

Leave a comment:

• Max Power
    replied
    I dunno about that... a lot of playmakers on offense, but they can't stop anybody... Not taking anything away from Tennessee or CSU, but that defense is terrible, a lot of guys out of position and they give up a lot of big plays... We'll see if they survive in the Pac-10..
    Not even taking into account USC, I think UCLA and Oregon can beat Cal.

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Cal Bears All The Way

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    Cal Bears All The Way

Leave a comment:

• broncofan303
    replied
    Hey, Hats off to CSU, definitely didn't embarass themselves and actually was competitive in this game... CSU did fall apart a bit, cuz they were in it the whole game, just couple of things here and there go wrong, but nice job..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X