Official Ohio State Thread......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Ohio State Thread......

I went to the Ohio State game vs. Akron yesterday.....and although I was worried at halftime when we were only up 3-2........a win is a win....we are 2-0.....and 2-0 is better than 0-2......(just ask Michigan..)
    The defense looks good......I know it was Akron, but the bucks defense held them to 70 total yards for the game, and 2 first downs for the entire game.

Better improve this week......playing at Washington next Saturday.....won't be easy.
    My 3 favorite teams:
    1.The Denver Broncos
    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Boeckman looked like crap.

I am worried for Washington......
    MMA News
    MMA News 247

Comment

Originally posted by champbronc2 View Post
      Boeckman looked like crap.

I am worried for Washington......

Yea.....I am too......if we play like we did against Akron.......we will lose for sure......although I think Washington's qb is young.....he is highly touted.....hopefully the Buck's defense will confuse the hell out of him....
      My 3 favorite teams:
      1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

I think we will be ok, we jus need to execute a little better. Brian Hartline is engaged to my cousin Lisa, who is Tressells personal assistant.

Don't know why that is important, just thought I would share, GO Buckeyes
        sigpic

Comment

Go Bucks today!!!!!

About 3 hours until kickoff...

A little worried about this game today.....but I hope our defense will confuse the hell out of Washingtons QB....and our offense definitely needs to step it up..........
          My 3 favorite teams:
          1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
            Go Bucks today!!!!!

About 3 hours until kickoff...

A little worried about this game today.....but I hope our defense will confuse the hell out of Washingtons QB....and our offense definitely needs to step it up..........
            let's get it done!
            sigpic

Comment

How are my Buckeyes looking this afternoon?
              11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
                Evil, as always.
                Not as evil as Duke must have looked, as they ended their 22 game losing streak.....................Ouch..........

anyways.........good luck next week....................
                My 3 favorite teams:
                1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Tough game at undefeated Purdue this Sat. night......although Purdue hasn't played anyone this year.....neither has OSU......Will be tough to win at Purdue............GO BUCKS!!!
                  My 3 favorite teams:
                  1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Tough game at undefeated Purdue this Sat. night......although Purdue hasn't played anyone this year.....neither has OSU......Will be tough to win at Purdue............GO BUCKS!!!
                    My Uncle lives in West Layfette and is a HUGE Purdue fan. We fight every year during this game, we will get the W!!! Go Bucks.
                    sigpic

Comment

Im hoping the Buckeyes roll up the BIG TEN undeafted 2 years in a row.That would be abouslty amazing !!!!

The defense is better this year.

And the offense is picking up steam.

Dont let me down.

GO BUCKS !!!
                      :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

werd!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

GO BUCKS!!!!

Well.......The first bcs standings are out....and the bucks are #1.

Not sure if that is good or not.....considering all the upsets this year.

With all the players osu lost coming into this year....I am really surprised they are undefeated.Defense is awesome giving up 6 points a game.

Long way to go and tough games with msu,penn st., illinois, wisconsin, and michigan......hopefully they can keep it going.
                          My 3 favorite teams:
                          1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

GO BUCKS!!!!

Well.......The first bcs standings are out....and the bucks are #1.

Not sure if that is good or not.....considering all the upsets this year.

With all the players osu lost coming into this year....I am really surprised they are undefeated.Defense is awesome giving up 6 points a game.

Long way to go and tough games with msu,penn st., illinois, wisconsin, and michigan......hopefully they can keep it going.
                            Yeah no kidding, those high powered offences of Youngstown St., Akron and Kent St. reak havock for opposing defences.....ya know someone had to say it.

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                              Yeah no kidding, those high powered offences of Youngstown St., Akron and Kent St. reak havock for opposing defences.....ya know someone had to say it.
                              LOL. If you didn't say it I would have. That's a man's non-conference schedule right there!

Whatever happened to playing Notre Dame or Texas or anyone halfway decent? I think that South Florida deserves to be #1 over Ohio State, but it's still early. Plus, brocophan is right. The rest of their schedule will be more difficult. But even if they run the table, I would take a one loss LSU over the Buckeyes.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Working...
                              X