No announcement yet.

Official Ohio State Thread......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, HB, your hard on is about the Buckeyes which what the thread is about. Granted the B10 has done well against the SEC but I never mentioned B10 vs SEC overall games that's a different subject. It's the arrogance of Buckeye fans like spice1's post toward SEC teams which the Buckeyes are 0-8 all-time vs SEC teams in bowl games! I do hope it's an SEC/Ohio St CG so you Buckeye fans will come back down to earth otherwise, the Buckeyes better hope Boston College stays #2! Something to chew on!
    Last edited by Nomad Broncofan; 10-30-2007, 08:36 AM.

Comment

HB, I'm not a troll but you threw stats out there that were irrelevant to who I was answering to plus I was answering a post referring a Buckeyes and SEC subject made by a Buckeye fan which he was wrong. And I answered back. Whatever WJ said was not my words but everything he said was about the Buckeyes and their competition and was a legit post about the Dawgs taking them on. I'll leave your guys lovefest with the Buckeyes alone but if you want to throw stats about your team and talk smack get them right. If you want this a positive only about the Buckeyes state that in the thread title (Red colored glasses). Other than this, they need to prove themselves on the field and so far Buckeyes 0 SEC 8!
      Last edited by Nomad Broncofan; 10-30-2007, 09:51 AM.

Comment

You guys are gettin crazy. I said that I HOPE an SEC team and Ohio State play in the BCSCG, so that they can prove to all of the arrogant SEC guys that last year is not this year. Simple.

Comment

The whole point that I made was that Ohio State has it easier in a conference that is not as strong top to bottom as the SEC is. I simply stated that I believe SEC teams will have inferior records because they play the toughest schedules in the country year in, year out.

So, based on that assumption, I believe a 11-0 OSU team is not as strong as a 1 or 2 loss SEC team. I'm not alone in that belief. Also, There is no Big 10 Championship game, so it's much easier for OSU to go undefeated than it is for the SEC teams. The best 2 SEC teams play pretty much 2 bowl games, and it drastically decreases the chances that you will have an undefeated SEC team.

Simply put, top-tier SEC teams may be every bit, or more talented as OSU or another strong Big 10 team, but their schedule makes it harder to prove that. You can't go just off the won-lost record, you have to consider so much more than that.

Comment

Go OU!
            sigpic

Comment

Wisconsin at (1) Ohio State, 12:00 PM
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                GO BUCKS!!!....I will be at the shoe for the Wisconsin game next Saturday.......can't wait!!!

3 games left wisc, illinois, and at meatchicken.....none of those will be easy.....but I can't see any of those teams scoring enough points to beat the buckeyes.

Boekman and the offense played well.....but for some reason....Boekman scares me with some of his interceptions...

Wells is a beast....bum ankle or not...
                Great win today for the buckeyes......and I was there!!!..although I was worried when we were losing 17-10 in the third qtr......

Laurenitis......what a great linebacker....19 tackles, a sack, a forced fumble, and a fumble recovery.

4 sacks for Golston...

Wells......169 yards at running back..

Stupid coaching by Wisconsin..........a fake punt on 4th and 3 from your own 20 yardline early in the second half when your team is only down 7 pts......changed momentum big time.

The bucks score the last 28 points for a convincing win.

Next up......Illinois..............GO BUCKS
                My 3 favorite teams:
                1.The Denver Broncos
                2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Im glad we were able to not suck after halftime. Good comeback by the Buckeyes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Wisconsin 17 at (1) Ohio State 38

I was worried up until I found out the Badgers wasnt going to have Pj Hill.

To me it was like the Badgers had a great gameplan but ran out of ideas without him.I think the Buckeyes would have won with him in the game.But I think the 17-10 lead would of played out a little different if the Badgers had him.

Rob Smith touched on it a little last night on espn but it is something I think that most Buckeyes fans already was aware of.

Alot people when they talk about this years team compaired to last want to bring up Troy Smith,Ted Ginn,Gonzo,Pittman.And say look at all they lost.

But the unsung players that the Buckeyes lost is where this years team weakness lies and that is in the Middle.

Quinn Pittcock,Jay Richardson,David Patterson,

Overall I think this years defense and offense is still better.

What a amazing coach Jim Tressel is.How about him for coach of the year. His team owns the longest winning streak vs the B10

And are 2 games away from back to back national titles and 3 in 6 years.:clap:
                    Two games to go :shake:
                    Nov 10 - vs. Illinois, 3:30 PM
                    Nov 17 - at Michigan, TBA

Comment

w00t lets go Buckeyes!
                      11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Go Bucks today!!!!

I expect a test today from an improving Illinois team.....but the bucks should be able to pull away in the second half.

Go Wisconsin today against Meatchicken!!!
                        My 3 favorite teams:
                        1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

WE LOST!!!!
                          11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

....congrats to Illinois for playing a near perfect game to beat the buckeyes.....man.....this one really hurts....

bye bye national championship......time to get ready for Michigan now

GO BUCKS......
                            My 3 favorite teams:
                            1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                              ....congrats to Illinois for playing a near perfect game to beat the buckeyes.....man.....this one really hurts....

bye bye national championship......time to get ready for Michigan now

GO BUCKS......
                              Guard your ****, man. I know a bunch of Columbus knuckleheads will be out in full force. **** will get burned and riots will be widespread throughout the Columbus area. Good luck surviving the night.
                              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

(7) Ohio State at (23) Michigan, 12:00 PM

Comment

Working...
                                X