Colt Brennan - Bronco QB?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colt Brennan - Bronco QB?

Who else thinks Colt Brennan would be a great addition to the Broncos in the 2008 draft? Brennan's stats can be viewed at:

http://colt.hawaiiathletics.com

Why?

lsajgl;jfds

Comment

Originally posted by aberdien View Post
      Why?

lsajgl;jfds

Two reasons:

Broncos fans hate their QB, this is mostly true no matter who the QB is....

Also, Denver must fire Shanahan, so they most likely will hire his exact opposite....June Jones (This is actually less of a joke considering Bowlens love for anything Hawaii)! The Broncos will hire Jones, install the Run and Shoot and they'll draft Brennan....

And in two years Broncos fans will hate him too.....

Comment

NO!

Do you even WATCH the Broncos?

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
          Two reasons:

Broncos fans hate their QB, this is mostly true no matter who the QB is....

Also, Denver must fire Shanahan, so they most likely will hire his exact opposite....June Jones (This is actually less of a joke considering Bowlens love for anything Hawaii)! The Broncos will hire Jones, install the Run and Shoot and they'll draft Brennan....

And in two years Broncos fans will hate him too.....
          That's what I figured.

Comment

Two words: Jay Cutler
            sigpic

Comment

Seriously guys, theres nothing wrong with Jay Cutler.. He's just playing like a rookie and you can see all the talent he has.. just needs to settle down, and realize what he has one offense..

Talking about getting Colt Brennan is non-sense... Colt will be lucky to cut it in the NFL.. I haven't seen enough of him, but he's a QB from Hawaii, Timmy Chang put up those numbers at Hawaii..
              fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I think we should use our 1st round pick every year to draft a QB! Having lots of QBs on the roster is good, right? (Ask Jon Gruden, he's got 4 QBs on his roster).

Comment

NO!

I got faith in Cutler

Comment

What kind of bogus thread is this??? Ya I want a guy who throws 5 ints against Idaho:brick:

Comment

That has to be someone that knows Colt. Stir up all the fans of all the teams to get the hype up on Colt... You won't fool me!!!
                      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

colt brennan bronco qb ?

the problem is he plays in a very qb friendly system teams are going to have to take a long hard look at how he projects to the nfl: remember andre ware? david klingler ? these two ex nfl qb's played in similar systems and were nfl busts ! brennan maybe boom or bust too we will have to wait until the senior bowl and see how he does.

Comment

first off, we drafted a qb already and he's playing amazing for his first season as starter.

second, brennan is overrated and sucks. if you throw 5 interceptions to idaho....then you definitely suck...and have no place in the NFL anywhere...

and he's currently got 4 against San Jose State...

wow, he's so amazing. they'll be lucky to squeek out with a win, that is if SJS doesn't kick a game winner here in the next 30 seconds.

and don't tell me he's amazing because he threw for over 400 yards. yardage doesn't mean jack if it doesn't equal touchdowns.

i really hope SJS puts an end to this whole ridiculousness.

Brennan is overrated. period.

and for those of you already wanting a new quarterback, maybe you should root for a team like oakland or dallas who seem to love switching QBs every year or even 3 times a year. and stop putting the Defense's lack of production on the shoulders of the Quarterback who's actually doing his job. That goes for both Cutler and Plummer. I'm glad that the defense is still proving me right, that our problem wasn't behind center.
                          sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            and don't tell me he's amazing because he threw for over 400 yards. yardage doesn't mean jack if it doesn't equal touchdowns.
                            Do you see some irony in there?

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                              i really hope SJS puts an end to this whole ridiculousness.

Brennan is overrated. period.
                              RealBronco, gimme a break. Your amazing team almost dropped to SJSU last year in the same stadium. What was it, an 11 point comeback in the 4th quarter? Shut your trap.

Yeah we played a poor game, the offense wasn't itself. I don't know what happened to Colt, he was damn near amazing until that issue of ESPN hit newstands. Maybe he let it get to his head.

Comment

Working...
                              X