Colorado Buffaloes Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorado Buffaloes Tickets

Does anyone have extra tickets (4)to CU VS Kansas Jayhawk game on 10-20-07?
    Die Hard Broncos fan coming form Ohio next weekend for the ultimate Colarado Football experience
    Thanks!

I just sold my 2 season tickets and got 4 tickets in Section 122 for $20 a piece...

Theres a guy on craigslist who has a fundraiser for his football team that are selling the tickets at the discounted price... It is legit because you actually have to log onto cubuffs.com and purchase the tickets directly from the school...

Check it out here..

http://denver.craigslist.org/tix/442609928.html

GO BUFFS!
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Is this game sold out?
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkBronco View Post
        Is this game sold out?
        I dont think it is yet.. theres usually always tickets available... we have a problem selling out our tickets at home..still going to be a great crowd, but its usually never sold out...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

This is gonna be a good game, and an important one for CU to win.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
            I dont think it is yet.. theres usually always tickets available... we have a problem selling out our tickets at home..still going to be a great crowd, but its usually never sold out...
            Thanks, I'm going to try and take the family to the game.
            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Working...
            X