Kentucky over LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kentucky over LSU

What a game. Anyone else watch it? I'm a huge UK fan living in Kentucky and all. Louisville also pulled off a win over Cincinnatti. Great day for the Bluegrass state.
    GO KENTUCKY WILDCATS!!!!

Better send your thank you cards to Florida for wearing out the Tigers the week before! LSU's arrogance beat them!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
      Better send your thank you cards to Florida for wearing out the Tigers the week before! LSU's arrogance beat them!
      You know nothing about the SEC.

Kentucky earned this game period. And WOOT WOOT!!

They dominated the #1 offensive line at the line of scrimmage and kept LSU in check. Well Done UK!!

I lived in Lexington for 8 years of my young life and always wanted to be a Basketball Cat. Never did I imagine their football program would turn around the way it did these last 5 years to come back and beat #1.

Shame on you for taking away what UK accomplished by saying Florida beat up their defense. Florida goes to UK next weekend so after this next UK Win, come back and chat again.

WTG WILDCATS!!!
      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
        You know nothing about the SEC.

Kentucky earned this game period. And WOOT WOOT!!

They dominated the #1 offensive line at the line of scrimmage and kept LSU in check. Well Done UK!!

I lived in Lexington for 8 years of my young life and always wanted to be a Basketball Cat. Never did I imagine their football program would turn around the way it did these last 5 years to come back and beat #1.

Shame on you for taking away what UK accomplished by saying Florida beat up their defense. Florida goes to UK next weekend so after this next UK Win, come back and chat again.

WTG WILDCATS!!!

I probably know more than what your ignorance shows by calling me out! A little boy in Kentucky WOW! I grew up with SEC football and know the ends and outs and have followed ever since. Kentucky did a great job, but LSU was a tired defense because ther offense is suspect and the defense carries the load when the offense doesn't carry their own weight and Miles' arrogance by trying to run up the gut on 4th down did cost them a chance tonight in the 3rd OT. And yes Florida did take alot of energy out of the defense. There's no shame on me! If you read my thread on LSU you'll see I gave kudos to Kentucky. kentucky will not win next weekend! Florida doesn't lose 3 in a row!

Comment

I probably know more than what your ignorance shows by calling me out! A little boy in Kentucky WOW! I grew up with SEC football and know the ends and outs and have followed ever since. Kentucky did a great job, but LSU was a tired defense because ther offense is suspect and the defense carries the load when the offense doesn't carry their own weight and Miles' arrogance by trying to run up the gut on 4th down did cost them a chance tonight in the 3rd OT. And yes Florida did take alot of energy out of the defense. There's no shame on me! If you read my thread on LSU you'll see I gave kudos to Kentucky. kentucky will not win next weekend! Florida doesn't lose 3 in a row!
          I only called you out because you made excuses. Period.

LSU is a damn good team and they will rebound I'm sure.

But you tried to take away Kentucky's win by saying the LSU defense was tired. Look at the Wildcat defense in this game and what they accomplished.

This was a 60 minute victory.

sigpic

Comment

I probably know more than what your ignorance shows by calling me out! A little boy in Kentucky WOW!
            This right here ticks me off. We could have had a legitimate spat but you have to get nasty about it.

sigpic

Comment

Lets just all get along guys and stay within the COC

Congrats to Kentucky and I picked them so they had to win.

There have been a lot of crazy stuff happen in the top 25 this year. Its been good stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                Lets just all get along guys and stay within the COC

Congrats to Kentucky and I picked them so they had to win.

There have been a lot of crazy stuff happen in the top 25 this year. Its been good stuff.
                Ohio State should move to the top spot but we will see now.

Wildcat fans have endurred quite a beating over years past and it is great to see them knock off #1.

Triple OT and it was quite thrilling and an exciting game to watch. UK deserves this and Florida will come in against a very confident Wildcat team.

They will be taking off the gloves for this one!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                  Ohio State should move to the top spot but we will see now.

Wildcat fans have endurred quite a beating over years past and it is great to see them knock off #1.

Triple OT and it was quite thrilling and an exciting game to watch. UK deserves this and Florida will come in against a very confident Wildcat team.

They will be taking off the gloves for this one!

I agree. It has been tough to be a UK fan. Even the Bball team the past couple. This was a great accomplishment. If they can beat Florida it looks promising that they could be in the SEC championship game.

Comment

Originally posted by Venom View Post
                    I agree. It has been tough to be a UK fan. Even the Bball team the past couple. This was a great accomplishment. If they can beat Florida it looks promising that they could be in the SEC championship game.
                    The very thought gives me a warm fuzzy.

I think they will do it!

sigpic

Comment

I'm a little late, but here to eat my crow. I thought the Wildcats would win this game. Obviously I bow to you. And NO that's not sarcasm in any way.

Didn't mean to get in a fight with you and I do respect you all over these boards Nomad.

sigpic

Comment

You all know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                          You all know nothing.
                          If knowing nothing, do we know anything in the first place? Or does that mean anything we already knew is nothing after knowing nothing means nothing after all?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X