neb. letting go of crazzy callahan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neb. letting go of crazzy callahan?

alot of talk on rivals 100 board about neb.is going to fire peterson/callahan or peterson/cosgrove.i think they should leave well enough alone.so what neb.had a little mishap at home to the pukes from o-state.sometimes those things happen.so what the blackskirts err... blackshirts sorry have been in disaray.i know they got pummeled at home by usc which lost at home to a 41-point dog in standford.they beat wake forrest on the road,and wf was playing second string qb.neb.got rolled by missouri 41-6 guys it could have been worse.i really think neb. should think this one out,don't make any snap decisions.wait the year out it will come around.i for one am pleased with the results of the peterson/callahan experiment.you just gave these guys contract exstenstions,c'mon neb.hold up your end of the deal..the money was thought to raised last night to buy the contracts.ol' tom osboune might be interm a.d. i'll bet solich isn't doing anything maybe give him a call.
    elway going to save the broncos again.yes!

Definitely a lot of rumors floating around right now. I haven't seen anything official yet but a lot of people seem to believe that some coaches are going to get the axe.

Comment

Noooooooo!

He's great, leave him be......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
        Noooooooo!

He's great, leave him be......
        LMAO... thats hilarious..

I will tell you one thing, NU has enough Booster support to get Callahan out ASAP, this is the same team that kicked Solich to the curve for winning 9 games..
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Callaghan will finish out the season, and get a bowl game to at least try and save his job.

The AD has been fired, and Osbourne is coming in to be the interim AD.

Some of the coaching staff will be let go also in the next couple of days.

Comment

Callahan should be fired too. They all quit in both games, even more so in the Okie State game. Do you remember the season the Raiders had the year after they got waxed in the super bowl? All of those players quit after week 6. If you dont believe me, ask any raiders fan. This guy has no control over any team he has and is a bum. I think this is going to haunt you for a while. Good thing to see that somebody woke up and fired that moron though. At least somebody over there is willing to clean up the mess.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Originally posted by Straz1999 View Post
              Callahan should be fired too. They all quit in both games, even more so in the Okie State game. Do you remember the season the Raiders had the year after they got waxed in the super bowl? All of those players quit after week 6. If you dont believe me, ask any raiders fan. This guy has no control over any team he has and is a bum. I think this is going to haunt you for a while. Good thing to see that somebody woke up and fired that moron though. At least somebody over there is willing to clean up the mess.
              Callacant sucks as a coach.
              I told every fusker fan when I had the chance, that he'd ruin that program.

And it all started with the Pederson hire. He started the ball rolling with the unprofessional ouster of Solich.

Karma, man........karma.
              "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
              tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
              men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X