X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by BIG HOUSE View Post
    Where did all the sportsmanship in the NCAA go to?? watching college football is almost like watching the san diego chargers play now, ridiculous celebrating on meaningless plays, teams rubbing "salt in the wounds" whenever they get the chance....i had to change the channel today during the USC/ND game because i got sick of watching the USC defensive players flex after every play....what happened to the celebration/taunting rules anyway? todays game reminded me of the USC vs Mich game last year when dwayne jarrett celebrated every catch and then brandent englemon got a penalty for pushing him after jarrett toss the ball at him after a catch
    Hey Big House, are you still complaining about USC dominating your "National Championship" worthy Wolverines?

Cmon, grow up.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    a bunch? syracuse and notre dame....combined for i think 2 wins this year....its called stating the obvious, it has nothing to do with sportsmanship....do they suck? yes, do i respect the atheletes? yes

bad sportsmanship would be if i went on a ND forum after the Mich vs ND game and gloated about the shutout, not saying that they suck after watching them score 3 offensive TDs all year
    Saying they suck regardless of record is not good sportsmanship no matter how you spin it

Leave a comment:

• BIG HOUSE
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    I'm not saying I mind all that much but I found it hilarious that he is whining about sportsmanship while calling out a bunch of different teams.

Its like saying "Hey *expletive* you! Don't use that language with me you *expletive*!"
    a bunch? syracuse and notre dame....combined for i think 2 wins this year....its called stating the obvious, it has nothing to do with sportsmanship....do they suck? yes, do i respect the atheletes? yes

bad sportsmanship would be if i went on a ND forum after the Mich vs ND game and gloated about the shutout, not saying that they suck after watching them score 3 offensive TDs all year

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by stnzed View Post
    Well to be fair, Notre Dame does suck!!!

It's worth noting twice that they suck as bad as they suck.....They really suck!.......Bad!

I've never enjoyed a Notre Dame team as much as I enjoy THIS Notre Dame team....
    I'm not saying I mind all that much but I found it hilarious that he is whining about sportsmanship while calling out a bunch of different teams.

Its like saying "Hey *expletive* you! Don't use that language with me you *expletive*!"

Leave a comment:

• stnzed
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    Speaking of Sportsmanship.......

Well to be fair, Notre Dame does suck!!!

It's worth noting twice that they suck as bad as they suck.....They really suck!.......Bad!

I've never enjoyed a Notre Dame team as much as I enjoy THIS Notre Dame team....

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    one of the beauties of being in southern ontario....we get syracuse football games, notre dame football and the occasional michigan game...syracuse sucks, ND sucks and my big blue are only televised if its a nationally televised game
    Speaking of Sportsmanship.......

Leave a comment:

• BIG HOUSE
    replied
    Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
    I cant believe that you would watch such a utter crap game as USC/ND LOL
    When there had to be atleast 4or5 other good games on your TV.
    one of the beauties of being in southern ontario....we get syracuse football games, notre dame football and the occasional michigan game...syracuse sucks, ND sucks and my big blue are only televised if its a nationally televised game

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    Where did all the sportsmanship in the NCAA go to?? watching college football is almost like watching the san diego chargers play now, ridiculous celebrating on meaningless plays, teams rubbing "salt in the wounds" whenever they get the chance....i had to change the channel today during the USC/ND game because i got sick of watching the USC defensive players flex after every play....what happened to the celebration/taunting rules anyway? todays game reminded me of the USC vs Mich game last year when dwayne jarrett celebrated every catch and then brandent englemon got a penalty for pushing him after jarrett toss the ball at him after a catch
    celebrating has been around long before the chargers started doing it

i guess all of you kids are too young to remember neil smith and people like that, celebrating after every sack

college kids have been doing it for over a decade as well

Leave a comment:

• LarryDean
    replied
    I cant believe that you would watch such a utter crap game as USC/ND LOL
    When there had to be atleast 4or5 other good games on your TV.

Leave a comment:

• BIG HOUSE
    started a topic What happened to sportsmanship???

What happened to sportsmanship???

Working...
X