Jordan Freakin' Dizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jordan Freakin' Dizon

I love this guy. Leading tackler in the nation, CU's best linebacker.

He just picked off Graham Harrell for a touchdown. He has a motor that just is constantly moving.

But anyway this isnt the whole subject of the thread (although it is the title)

I just wanted to say how proud I am of being a CU fan right now. Seeing as many freshman on offense as we have contributing.

Demetrius Sumler, Josh Smith, Cody Hawkins, Ryan Miller, Kai Maiava, Scotty Mcknight, Kendrick Celestine, Brian Lockridge are some off the top of my head.

Our D is getting up there in experience as DIzon and Wheatley are both Seniors (off the top of my head) not to mention Hypolite and Maurice Lucas being Juniors so we have a chance at getting them back.

I'm happy with the way we are playing (so far) against Texas Tech and I'll go out on a limb and say the future for this team is bright......maybe BCS bright next year.

Not to mention one of the greatest rants i've ever heard by a head coach Here

Go Buffs!
    Last edited by str8jacket; 10-27-2007, 12:54 PM.

Great win today Buffs!

Wheatley and Crabtree was a great showdown to watch. Wheatley had 3 picks! been awhile since I've seen him play like that

Comment

What an awesome game. I had to pay $22 on DirecTV pay per view but it was well worth it. You just can't say enough about Jordan Dizon and T-Wheat. The Buffs get their first ever win in Lubbock. The future is definitely bright!

Also, I don't know if you heard or not, but Jon Major committed to the Buffs today!

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Crush21 View Post
        What an awesome game. I had to pay $22 on DirecTV pay per view but it was well worth it. You just can't say enough about Jordan Dizon and T-Wheat. The Buffs get their first ever win in Lubbock. The future is definitely bright!

Also, I don't know if you heard or not, but Jon Major committed to the Buffs today!
        I actually just read that!

States top Linebacker!

We defiantly needed that with the huge hole being left in the corps with Dizon graduating

Comment

Another note about Jon Major, this has been the 2nd year in a row CU has gotten the States top prospect. Awesome

Comment

Yea, Great Day to be a Buff... Score was a lot closer than it was.. we executed on offense and stop them when we needed to...

Huge recruit on Major too... gotta keep these guys in-state, its hard enough to get 4-5 star recruits..

And yes, Jordan Dizon, why doesn't this guy get more hype around the nation? he's only the nations leading tackler..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
              Yea, Great Day to be a Buff... Score was a lot closer than it was.. we executed on offense and stop them when we needed to...

Huge recruit on Major too... gotta keep these guys in-state, its hard enough to get 4-5 star recruits..

And yes, Jordan Dizon, why doesn't this guy get more hype around the nation? he's only the nations leading tackler..
              All's we need now is to land Darrell Scott (Josh Smith's nephew) and I will be sooooo stoked!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z6VWuQp-4II

Just amazing

Comment

44 In orange and blue next year??? That'd be pretty awesome. Speaking of great lookin' Buffs.......Man wheatley.....looked ON POINT today. Read the QB like a BOOK.............maybe 26 in orange and blue next year too!
                Let's draft her....

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                  All's we need now is to land Darrell Scott (Josh Smith's nephew) and I will be sooooo stoked!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z6VWuQp-4II

Just amazing

And then maybe Darrell can talk Julio into reconsidering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7djgR4tDSg

Btw....It's on like Dizon, Motherb1tches....

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                    And then maybe Darrell can talk Julio into reconsidering:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7djgR4tDSg

Btw....It's on like Dizon, Motherb1tches....

If we had Scott, Jones, and the talent we already have on offense it would just be insane

Comment

Great College player, but he is going to have to test out as an athlete to have a chance to get Drafted and play in the NFL....although, he does have some sililarities to Zach Thomas.

Comment

Originally posted by jumpslash View Post
                        44 In orange and blue next year??? That'd be pretty awesome. Speaking of great lookin' Buffs.......Man wheatley.....looked ON POINT today. Read the QB like a BOOK.............maybe 26 in orange and blue next year too!
                        Yep, T-Wheat can also return kicks too, which would be like getting help at two positions at once....he would be a solid second round choice if his wrist checks out.

Comment

I have to admit. That was a good game. And with the addition of Jon Major to the team, I am very scared of what this team will be able to accomplish in the next couple years. He is a top 5 SLB in the nation, so this was another big signing by the Buffs.
                          sigpic

Comment

i heard from someone that scott had florida as his top school. is this true? i think if we had him, our team would do really well next year

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                              i heard from someone that scott had florida as his top school. is this true? i think if we had him, our team would do really well next year
                              There's no telling with this guy. He's one of those recruits who likes to screw around with the public so you have to take a lot of his updates with a grain of salt. Josh Smith gives CU a great chance at landing the kid. In addition to CU, it seems like Florida, Texas, Florida State, USC, et al all have a great chance. I'll say it again, there's really no telling with him.

Comment

Working...
                              X