Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU wanted to 'teach' Saban a lesson today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU wanted to 'teach' Saban a lesson today...

but its 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter, and Alabama is leading 20-17, and on the drive to score again.

As Forest Gump used to say... "Ala BAMA!!!"

*make that 1:19 and 'bama up 27-17*

What a great catch in the endzone by Bama

Comment

wow.. LSU came back with with that TD... 61 yrds... 24-27 with :20 left in the 3rd.

Comment

Good game

I dont know who I want to win.

I picked Bama to cover the spread but it be nice if LSU won because I love SEC Football and usually always root for an SEC team to win it all.

Comment

This has been one hell of a game.

It's the only college football I get here.

The SEC game of the week on "American Network"

Looks like LSU just tied it up.

Comment

Speaking of SEC football, anyone see that beatdown Florida put on Vandy today?

TEBOW 4 HEISMAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
              Speaking of SEC football, anyone see that beatdown Florida put on Vandy today?

TEBOW 4 HEISMAN!!!!
              I saw the score, that's it.

I was more impressed in the Florida/Kentucky game. Tebow played like a senior in that game. He's good.

Don't look now, Bama's in front again.

Comment

Being an LSU fan, I've never liked Miles and I think Saban is a hell of a coach, I wished he'd never left but money is the key. Alabama came to play SEC football and Miles is playing tricky that has luckily won him 3 games. I'd be ultimately surprised if LSU wins. Yes, I'm pissed how LSU was #1 and played like crap and nw #1 in SEC West and playing like crap. LSU should kept their mouths shut.

Comment

LSU....has to be one of the luckiest teams I have seen...

As young as Ohio State is.....I still hope we get a shot at them in January!!!
                  My 3 favorite teams:
                  1.The Denver Broncos
                  2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                  3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

What a game. Being a bama fan it sucks they lost, but what an incredible and exciting game. And long. 4 freakin hours
                    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                      LSU....has to be one of the luckiest teams I have seen...

As young as Ohio State is.....I still hope we get a shot at them in January!!!
                      I don't know if lucky is throwing three interceptions in the first half.

The buckeyes are playing good football. I'd watch an Ohio State/LSU bowl game.

Not a Tiger fan either, just my observations. I think they made the plays they had to.

The SEC is a much better conference than the Big Ten this year.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                        I don't know if lucky is throwing three interceptions in the first half.

The buckeyes are playing good football. I'd watch an Ohio State/LSU bowl game.

Not a Tiger fan either, just my observations. I think they made the plays they had to.

The SEC is a much better conference than the Big Ten this year.
                        Yea.........it may not be fair to call them "lucky".....I guess......very opportunistic though...

The big 10 may not seem as strong this year.......but OSU and probably Mich now, will be in the top 10 in the country when the polls come out next week.

2 teams from one conference, in the top 10 in the country......that's not bad...
                        My 3 favorite teams:
                        1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                          Yea.........it may not be fair to call them "lucky".....I guess......very opportunistic though...

The big 10 may not seem as strong this year.......but OSU and probably Mich now, will be in the top 10 in the country when the polls come out next week.

2 teams from one conference, in the top 10 in the country......that's not bad...
                          I think it seemed like i was taking a shot at the Big Ten. Not the case. It's a great conference.

I lived in the south for 10 years and saw a lot of SEC football, and just think it's the best year in year out.

Good luck to your buckeyes the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by slick7 View Post
                            I think it seemed like i was taking a shot at the Big Ten. Not the case. It's a great conference.

I lived in the south for 10 years and saw a lot of SEC football, and just think it's the best year in year out.

Good luck to your buckeyes the rest of the way.

No...no....not at all...

anyways.....we saw what Florida did against my buckeyes last year....in football and basketball.....

I "cautiously".....hope we get a shot at LSU.....
                            My 3 favorite teams:
                            1.The Denver Broncos

Comment

Man that was a great game.

That was fun to watch what a great day of College football.Early Doucet that dude is backbreaker him being healthy means trouble for other teams.

Only thing I didnt like about it is

CBS dont have to be in love with the SEC and LSU to tell people it is a great conference or LSU is very likely the best school this year.

Carrying the games is cool.

But to blatinly self promote and slobber over the SEC because they are carrying the games insults the fans of the sport.

Most of us wasnt born yesterday and dont need that type of promotion to watch a great game no matter what channel it is on we would still watch.

GARY DANIELSON makes me sick
                              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Working...
                              X