Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU wanted to 'teach' Saban a lesson today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
    Man that was a great game.

That was fun to watch what a great day of College football.Early Doucet that dude is backbreaker him being healthy means trouble for other teams.

Only thing I didnt like about it is

CBS dont have to be in love with the SEC and LSU to tell people it is a great conference or LSU is very likely the best school this year.

Carrying the games is cool.

But to blatinly self promote and slobber over the SEC because they are carrying the games insults the fans of the sport.

Most of us wasnt born yesterday and dont need that type of promotion to watch a great game no matter what channel it is on we would still watch.

GARY DANIELSON makes me sick
    Yea..why they got him is beyond me. I liked Verne and Blackledge better.

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
      CBS dont have to be in love with the SEC and LSU to tell people it is a great conference or LSU is very likely the best school this year.

But to blatinly self promote and slobber over the SEC because they are carrying the games insults the fans of the sport.
      HB, that's why the SEC is paying CBS to cover their games. CBS shows no other conference games other than I think the Army/Navy game. I haven't the slightest clue what you are whining about. How does promoting the conference that pays you to commentate insult fans of the sport! There's already the Big Ten Network what else do you want. Oh wait, if Ohio State doesn't get all the attention, there fans get their panties all up in a ball.

Comment

Actually HB, broncophan is right about LSU being lucky. They gambled when losing and won, granted it's been against very good teams but also struggled against a Tulane team. I'm not much a homer to realize this and if LSU struggles against La Tech and Oregon, Kansas, and OU beat their opponents unquestionably then maybe LSU doesn't deserve the #2 spot. I don't let the so called "politics" of sports get under my skin, let the teams prove themselves on the field. I've never belittled the B10 either and taking arms with you is carried over from another thread, but I'm done so let's call it truce!
        Last edited by Nomad Broncofan; 11-05-2007, 05:23 PM.

Comment

Another tough SEC game for LSU! Though Ole Miss has a bad record, LSU always dreads going into Oxford and anything can happen there! I hope LSU brings their A game because if the penalties and TOs mount up the Rebels may take advantage. It'll be a close game and I don't see a blowout! With an LSU win, they seal the deal going to the SECCG! GO TIGERS!

Comment

Originally posted by Nomad Broncofan View Post
            Another tough SEC game for LSU! Though Ole Miss has a bad record, LSU always dreads going into Oxford and anything can happen there! I hope LSU brings their A game because if the penalties and TOs mount up the Rebels may take advantage. It'll be a close game and I don't see a blowout! With an LSU win, they seal the deal going to the SECCG! GO TIGERS!
            Yes, in deed, a very scary, scary game... Ole Miss is a roller coaster team, you don't know what to expect from them.. they get blown out one week, lose close one week, escape a game they should win... Especially against the #1 team, on the road, teams play head over heels... This is one I'll keep an eye on..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Ole Miss.
              Nov 10 - Open
              Nov 17 - vs. L-S-U, 3:30 PM

I have not seen Ole Miss play this year
              But you can tell by looking at the games they played they have shown some flashes as a good team.
              I think LSU will handle their buisness.

LSU
              Nov 17 - at Ole Miss, 3:30 PM ET
              Nov 23 - vs. Arkansas, 2:30 PM, ET

I think LSU has got west on lock down.

Im hoping to see
              Georgia Bulldogs Vs L-S-U Tigers

I think the Dogs are playing far better then what they started this year.

I dont think LSU has shown us the best of what they have too offer.
              If they start to peak that would be just a flat nasty Baton Rouge butt kicking for others
              :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Agreed, Georgia has done a great job this year, and you know who it comes down to? Mark Richt, he's done an amazing job and he's got that team playing, well, like a team... The move he pulled against Florida was genious, you could tell the entire team felt the emotion the rest of the game... Also, getting that team the black jerseys helped boost that team too... all the little things that make him a great motivator..
                fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

HB, the Dawgs are the last team LSU wants to meet but I don't see Kentucky beating the Dawgs. This may be the last year LSU has Les Miles because after the beating OSU gives Mich tomorrow and the way ESPN has been speculating, Carr will be shown the door and Miles will be given the welcome mat at Mich. At times, Miles has really pissed me off but he's been a great coach.

Next week, Battle of the Boot! McFadden vs Dorsey! I bet you'll have a few NFL scouts watching that game!

Comment

Working...
                  X