Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think about Hawkins' coaching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was almost 4 years ago so i don't remember what i got on act. i think it was 28 (act is out of 34 right?).
    and yeah, i was disappointed with the kansas game cuz that was back when everyone still thought they were ridiculously overrated. but if josh smith hadn't shortarmed that ball, we probably would have won with the way our offense was moving at the end. so we actually did decent

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
      it was almost 4 years ago so i don't remember what i got on act. i think it was 28 (act is out of 34 right?).
      and yeah, i was disappointed with the kansas game cuz that was back when everyone still thought they were ridiculously overrated. but if josh smith hadn't shortarmed that ball, we probably would have won with the way our offense was moving at the end. so we actually did decent
      Wow a 28 is really good yeah it is out of 34 i think...

Well the main thing for me is that we have been in position to win games, and lack of experience has killed us for the most part.

Once we have that experience we should capitalize :thumb:

Luckily ill see alot of these coming years' games in person! :dance:

Comment

that's what kinda sucks for me. i've been here during the down years of the program. i would have really liked to have been a student during the celebrations after bcs bowl wins and stuff. hopefully you get to experience that

Comment

that's what kinda sucks for me. i've been here during the down years of the program. i would have really liked to have been a student during the celebrations after bcs bowl wins and stuff. hopefully you get to experience that
          Well regardless if i go to CU or not my family owns season tickets so....yeah

You can still always go to the games, !

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
            Just look at our schedule next year.

--------------------------------------------------------
            Can you say Murderers row?
            --------------------------------------------------------
            Or how bout the NEXT year?

These next few years are going to test us. And I feel confident that we will finish OVER .500 next year. Quote me on it. Save it in a file. Do something. But I will stick by my word
            Not trying to toot my own horn but who else agrees with me, 10-2 next year?

11-1 in 2 years

Comment

have you heard anything about katoa? i heard a few weeks ago that his coach expected him to commit to the buffs THAT weekend. but that was when we lost and looked bad in the game. did we lose out on him?
              Two at the Top for Katoa Premium Story

By Greg Powers
              Scout.com
              Posted Oct 21, 2007

Earlier this summer it looked like it was down to Oklahoma and Texas for the signature of five-star prospect Lynn Katoa, and even though Oklahoma has held tight at the top of his list the Colorado Buffaloes definitely made a big impression on him this weekend.

Lynn Katoa, a 6-foot-2, 220-pound linebacker from Cottonwood High in Salt Lake City, Utah had a great time while on his official visit to see the Oklahoma Sooners obliterate North Texas.

He even claimed that OU was definitely his leader after the trip, but it was easy to see that Colorado Buffaloes made up a lot of ground with him after his trip to Boulder for the Kansas game.

“It went really, really well,” Kataoa said. “I really enjoyed myself. I really liked the feel of the program and everybody there.”

Katoa sensed that everything surrounding the program seems to be headed in the right direction under the supervision of head coach Dan Hawkins.

“Yes it definitely feel like it is getting turned around,” Katoa informed. “Everybody is talking. They all told me that when you get there you really have the feeling and that the change is happening.”

“They have not had help from the administration in over 15 years with sports. With Hawkins they are behind hi and the staff. Now things are getting done.”

Colorado did not take the lead on Oklahoma, but the visit definitely went a long way with the country’s number two rated middle linebacker.

“I really like Oklahoma and I really like Colorado,” Katoa explained. “I would say that those are my top two schools. I never really knew anything about Colorado and after visiting I have a much clearer idea about the program.”

Katoa still has at least one more trip planned before he makes a final decision.

“I will still be going on my trip to LSU on Thanksgiving morning,” Katoa stated. “I am really looking forward to it. It should be a good trip.”

As a junior, Katoa recorded (90 solo) 109 tackles, 13 sacks, and four forced fumbles to earn second team All-Region and All-State honors.
              Thought this might interest you

Comment

Working...
              X