Tebow for Heisman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tebow for Heisman

Timmy T. for Heisman. If you check out the Heisman watch link on the ESPN site you can peek at his stats. He's hands down a cut above the rest and leading in the fan vote. He has Dixon beat in every category.

GO GATORS!!

Certified! Tebow is a beast. Not his fault he doesn't have as good a defense backing him as Dixon does.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
      Certified! Tebow is a beast. Not his fault he doesn't have as good a defense backing him as Dixon does.
      Exactly, he's performed in every game. I will credit him with one loss though. The Auburn game, had the Gators not gone three and out after that turnover late in the fourth quarter and actually moved the ball and or scored, they could have won. I was at that game, it stung. Check your pm's, I sent you something earlier.

Comment

He's got great numbers... 20+ TD passes and 19 rushing TDs? I dont care if you're a QB or RB, 19 rushing TDs in one season is amazing... I wouldn't mind if he won it, except that 3 losses is really going to hurt him.. kinda like McFadden.. he's a beast, but his team doesn't win, hard to give it to him.. He should get an invite at least...

Dixon should of won it, but after getting injured and Oregon losing, his stock dropped...
        fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

I Hate the Gators!

Comment

With Dennis Dixon out, TEBOW = front runner
            sigpic

Comment

I'm going to say John Parker Wilson

Comment

Oh hell no!

Darren McFadden
                11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

I agree with the McFadden finishing strong. I really think he's the next best thing to Adrian Peterson and will have a great career in the NFL. I understand that people think the 3 losses will hurt Tebow, and I'm sure they will, but in reality, can you fault Tebow for those loses? He doesn't play defense. The only loss I credit Tebow with is Auburn. We had a turnover late in the fourth quarter and proceeded to go 3 and out. Other than that, he performed well against LSU and Georgia. Too bad our secondary is garbage and it will affect his chances, but after this weekend, I don't really see how anyone else could possibly be ahead of him. 46 TD's is hard to argue with, not to mention being the only 1A player to get 20 and 20, and did it as a SOPHMORE.

Comment

Working...
                  X