Anyone on here from Montana?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone on here from Montana?

Just wanted to see if you saw the Cat-Griz game on Saturday? i am a Bobcat fan and i am disappointed in the 41-20 loss

Ahhhhhhh Montana, where farting is a competitive sport.

Or

"Montana, where men are men and sheep are scared!!!"
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
      Ahhhhhhh Montana, where farting is a competitive sport.

Or

"Montana, where men are men and sheep are scared!!!"
      te freakin he

Comment

Originally posted by konnorrollison View Post
        te freakin he
        Sorry, guess thats not as funny to somebody that lives there.
        sigpic

Comment

sry i am just wonderin bout what montana peeps think about the game

Comment

sry i am just wonderin bout what montana peeps think about the game
            I understand, didn't mean to offend you or anything, its just everytime I see a saying like that its on a t-shirt and its about Montana or Wyoming.
            sigpic

Comment

I understand, didn't mean to offend you or anything, its just everytime I see a saying like that its on a t-shirt and its about Montana or Wyoming.
              hey i used to live in wyoming tehe

Comment

hey i used to live in wyoming tehe
                Man so you got the t-shirt slogan double whammy!!
                sigpic

Comment

Man so you got the t-shirt slogan double whammy!!
                  guess so

Comment

Hey I'm from Montana! I'm a huge Griz fan myself and was happy when they came out victorious. I have a feeling the Griz are going to continue to dominate the rivalry.

Comment

Originally posted by Beerbum View Post
                      Hey I'm from Montana! I'm a huge Griz fan myself and was happy when they came out victorious. I have a feeling the Griz are going to continue to dominate the rivalry.
                      curse you *points finger*

The Cats will beat the Griz next year and i will be there i will drive from home (butte)

Comment

Griz went 11-0

I was born and raised in Montana. Long time Grizzly fan. my brother and two sisters graduated from UM. I have two nephews who graduated from Mt. State. Griz- Cat is a big deal in our family. As for the idiots who talk sheep ****, they have never been to Big Sky country, and should probably never go. Lots of Bronco fans in Montana, better that than Sea Chickens, I guess. I have been a Bronco fan for 30 years, since Craig Morton was QB. I live in Reno now, and ge to at least two games a year. I went to the season opener in Buffalo. I sat in the end zone where Elam kicked the split-second field goal. You could have heard a pin drop in that stadium after that. It was funny as hell. Anyway, Greetings from a Griz fan, and better luck next year-
                        Go Grizzlies!
                        Go Broncos!!

Comment

I saw the game...I am in Bozeman so I got to deal with all the drunk fools after the game. I was raised a Bobcat fan so the rivalry was always a big deal to my family. I thought that the Griz would win this year though....but I at least thought it would be a good game so I was kinda bummed about that.

Comment

Originally posted by MTBroncoGal View Post
                            I saw the game...I am in Bozeman so I got to deal with all the drunk fools after the game. I was raised a Bobcat fan so the rivalry was always a big deal to my family. I thought that the Griz would win this year though....but I at least thought it would be a good game so I was kinda bummed about that.
                            my fav player is Demetris Crawford (RB #1) he is a phenom

Comment

And it gets really annoying. Its that way on TV too

Originally posted by konnorrollison
                              Just wanted to see if you saw the Cat-Griz game on Saturday? i am a Bobcat fan and i am disappointed in the 41-20 loss
                              Check teh sig.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X