replied
    Originally posted by Skywalker View Post

Wyoming...
    and he would rather be in arkansas...

Leave a comment:

• tpryce93
    replied
    Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post

Yea, and I wasn't trying to come at you either, just thought it was funny that someone would say OUR state will kick YOUR states *expletive*

and be serious about it.

Yes, I was being completely serious.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Griz just lost their first round playoff game 23-22

Thank you Lex Hilliard and Dan Carpenter, for being two of the greatest Grizzlies ever. I wish you luck in the NFL

Leave a comment:

• Beerbum
    replied
    @ what football? Sorry you would lose.

I beg to differ(in one area at least).

10/27/2007 Montana Grizzlies at Northern Arizona - Griz 21 - Jacks 16

At least we have one team that's better

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    I'm planning to go to college in Colorado, so in 2 years, want to have this debate again?
    @ least it would be debatable then

There is a LOT of talent here in AZ, obviously most people here are from somewhere else, but Ive been here my whole life (24 yrs) and the highschool programs out here are extremely good.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied

Yea, and I wasn't trying to come at you either, just thought it was funny that someone would say OUR state will kick YOUR states *expletive*

and be serious about it.

No hard feelings.
    I'm planning to go to college in Colorado, so in 2 years, want to have this debate again?

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    I know he is probably getting tired of all this crap Montana gets, like me.

Ryan Leaf was from Great Falls (where I live actually). That's not saying much though...

We have a pro baseball player, well he's in the minor's right now, who was drafted by the Giants last year.

No idea if there's a pro basketball player from here.

But hey, Evil Kenival was from here!

And I don't even know how this turned into a "Arizona has better sports than Montana." No way.

Arizona has way more people, it has big cities....our biggest city is Billings, who probably has 80,000 people I'm guessing. Great Falls is third largest with 60,000 and Missoula is 2nd (where the University of Montana is) between that.

There's no question Arizona has better sports than us, and anyone who says otherwise should be slapped upside the head. Go pro sports teams. GO SUNS! (my favorite NBA team) We do have the Griz though, who are always at the top in 1-AA college football, and we're sorry us Griz fans feel proud because of it.

I don't want this to turn into some big debate, because it'd be a stupid one and a waste of everyone's time. I did see you apologized though, thanks for that

Ryan Leaf sucks BTW

and be serious about it.

No hard feelings.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Sorry, just responding to your fellow Montana man, who with his statement to me about "your state beating our states (curse)" is prooving why there are t-shirts and sayings made about your state.

Im sure everybody there is not a hick cowboy.:
    I know he is probably getting tired of all this crap Montana gets, like me.

How are you going to measure a state vs a state? @ what football? Sorry you would lose. Baseball? Um got you there too? Basketball? Does anybody even know of a Pro Basketball player from Montana???
    Ryan Leaf was from Great Falls (where I live actually). That's not saying much though...

We have a pro baseball player, well he's in the minor's right now, who was drafted by the Giants last year.

No idea if there's a pro basketball player from here.

But hey, Evil Kenival was from here!

As far as sports go, Montana doesnt match up with Arizona, its not even close enough to be up for debate.
    And I don't even know how this turned into a "Arizona has better sports than Montana." No way.

Arizona has way more people, it has big cities....our biggest city is Billings, who probably has 80,000 people I'm guessing. Great Falls is third largest with 60,000 and Missoula is 2nd (where the University of Montana is) between that.

There's no question Arizona has better sports than us, and anyone who says otherwise should be slapped upside the head. Go pro sports teams. GO SUNS! (my favorite NBA team) We do have the Griz though, who are always at the top in 1-AA college football, and we're sorry us Griz fans feel proud because of it.

I don't want this to turn into some big debate, because it'd be a stupid one and a waste of everyone's time. I did see you apologized though, thanks for that

Ryan Leaf sucks BTW

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied

Wyoming...
    @ you being up past your bedtime. :nono:

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Right, because we're all a bunch of hick cowboys
    Sorry, just responding to your fellow Montana man, who with his statement to me about "your state beating our states (curse)" is prooving why there are t-shirts and sayings made about your state.

Im sure everybody there is not a hick cowboy.

How are you going to measure a state vs a state? @ what football? Sorry you would lose. Baseball? Um got you there too? Basketball? Does anybody even know of a Pro Basketball player from Montana???

If you read the beginning of this thread, I was obviously just kidding, and apologized for "repeating" what people have spent thousands of dollers putting on t-shirts.

As far as sports go, Montana doesnt match up with Arizona, its not even close enough to be up for debate.

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    @ Montana

Wyoming...

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    @ Montana

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied

In what, farming?
    Right, because we're all a bunch of hick cowboys

Leave a comment:

• thatkidhunt
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    My state will kick your states ass. And you have more population in one city then our entire state.

And I'm a cat fan and was hoping to see them kick some ass, but that didn't happen.

In what, farming?

Leave a comment:

• Skywalker
    replied
    Originally posted by tpryce93 View Post
    And I'm a cat fan and was hoping to see them kick some ass, but that didn't happen.
    Lex pwned yo @ss
    Last edited by Skywalker; 11-23-2007, 09:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X