Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii has a PERFECT SEASON!

Yess!!!

Hawaii rallied from 21-0 deficit with like 3 turnover in the first 10 minutes of the game to win 35-28.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Congratulations to the Warriors!

Comment

Sad thing is that they're gonna get LICKED by LSU in the Sugar Bowl.

Comment

OSU vs Hawaii in the title game.

Comment

Too bad they played a whole bunch of nobodies. Otherwise we might actually find out what kind of team they are.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
            Too bad they played a whole bunch of nobodies. Otherwise we might actually find out what kind of team they are.
            I lived in Hawaii once upon a time and even though I was happy to hear Hawaii was winning, I thought the same thing others thought: gimmick offense, weak competition and votes thrown their way simply because of Colt Brennan's presence.

Boise State has a good team and Hawaii looked like they belonged playing against those guys. The Warriors actually mount a pretty good pass rush, and their offense can score on just about anyone. I don't think they're a top 10 team (Nick's right, they'll get killed against LSU), but they're not that bad either.

I can't wait to see how they do in a BCS bowl...
            You've got to know when to sack em...

Comment

I actually didn't think they would beat Washington.

Run D is horrendous, and so is special teams. Colt's been sputtering too.

But I'm glad that I was wrong. They're not an elite team, but a damn good team able to score and rack up the points on anyone.

The Run D is as bad as the Broncos Run D though.

The Poly-Nation OL doesn't fare well against elite pass rushers too.

But Colt also has some clutch receivers in Davone Bess, Ryan Grice-Mullen, Jason Rivers, and CJ Hawthorne.

I read somewhere that of the 7 current receivers in NCAAF with 3,000+ yards, 3 of them are Bess, Grice-Mullen, and Rivers. Good receivers along with a good QB.

Comment

The whole year has been nothing but top5 teams falling to unranked opponents!

Who's to say the teams Hawaii beat were "nobodies"?

Going undefeated is nothing to sneeze at, I don't care what conference they play in.

They definitely have a gimmick offense, though. Do they even have RB?......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                  The whole year has been nothing but top5 teams falling to unranked opponents!

Who's to say the teams Hawaii beat were "nobodies"?

Going undefeated is nothing to sneeze at, I don't care what conference they play in.

Kealoha Pilares, David Farmer, and Leon Wright-Jackson who played at Nebraska.

But they don't play much, they combine for like 15 carries a game.

Nate Ilaoa was used extensively when he played. He ran alot because he was so hard to take down, and he got like 1,000 yards receiving from the shovel pass.

Comment

So Tran..... who would win if Hawaii played the Denver Broncos?
                    I know your HS football team could beat us but what about Hawaii?
                    Are they better then your HS football team?

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
                      obviously you dont watch this team that much. people tried telling boise that last year and look what happened. Just because this team isnt from a big conference doesnt make them any less dangersous
                      Glen Haven Fire

Comment

i wouldnt call it a gimmick offense. I see quite a few teams out there running this or similar offenses, Missouri being one of them
                        Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Ohio vs LSU in the Championship game.......

Comment

Originally posted by stnzed View Post

The run-n-shoot isn't 'gimmick'...... its a pretty successful offense in college, and was a very successful offense in the NFL when Warren Moon ran it at Houston.

Comment

I love LSU but they need to get healthy in order to dominate anyone and TENN wasn't a test because TENN flat out sucked. Hawaii may have a shot.

Comment

Working...
                              X