Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on D-Scott

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...-looking-good/

Looking as if we are pretty much a lock, but im not putting to much stock into it so im not to dissapointed if he chooses Texas.

We really need him, apparently PT Gates will probably not be eligable for next year again.

6-0, 210 and a 4.32 40. The guy is a freak of nature, the best RB to come out of HS since AD. He has star potential immediatly as a freshman wherever he goes.

Yep, if Gates doesnt qualify one more schollie to give out.....we are really deep at RB

Comment

Just saw on a show on TV, they had an interview with Darrell Scott, he was asked if he has silently commited to CU

He smiled, paused for a while, then said he will take all his visits he has planned.

Good as ours

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
        Just saw on a show on TV, they had an interview with Darrell Scott, he was asked if he has silently commited to CU

He smiled, paused for a while, then said he will take all his visits he has planned.

Good as ours
        Knock on wood, str8......

Comment

how the heck did gates not qualify again? i thought all he had to do was pass the 3 juco classes he was taking

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
            how the heck did gates not qualify again? i thought all he had to do was pass the 3 juco classes he was taking

Maybe he should transfer to Florida St......

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post

Good as ours
              I still wouldn't be saying that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                Originally posted by stnzed View Post
                Maybe he should transfer to Florida St......
                or even K-State!
                Originally posted by BVP View Post
                I still wouldn't be saying that.
                Well I am

Comment

Working...
                X