Jack Elway highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Elway highlights

Don't know if this has been posted...some highlights of ELWAY JR....He's a pretty big kid...

http://footballrecruiting.rivals.com...=56961&sport=1
    YES
    10.00%
    NO
    90.00%

sigpic

Jack Elway ha.

He's not even close or will he ever be as good as John.

Comment

He'll be lucky to be as good as Jake Plummer or Rex Grossman, nonetheless John Elway.

Comment

He's only a 2 star prospect? I guess he didn't inherit much of the quarterback genes.
        Only fools bet against Tim Tebow.

Team Tebow #108

Yards, without points, mean nothing.

Comment

There is absolutely no way to know. Is it pretty unlikely that any QB becomes as good as Elway. But you can't dismiss Junior Elway before he gets to college, at least. I hope he turns into great QB - it's pretty obvious that he's got guts if he wants to attempt being a QB under the scrutiny of a HOF QB father.

Comment

Nope. His dad wasn't really that "good" anyway. But I mean I guess he could be good like Eli is Payton. The poor kid will never live up. No one ever will, except maybe Cutler (but the jury is still out on that one), thanks to the fans.

Comment

He is a decent QB with a lot of potential.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                He is a decent QB with a lot of potential.
                You could say that about every single player committing to play football in a university.
                Last edited by xX-Bronco-Xx; 12-24-2007, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xX-Bronco-Xx View Post
                  You could say that about every single player committing to play football in a university.
                  Exactly...And he is going to play football at a Division 1 school..so he might be able to prove that he is a good quarter back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
                    Nope. His dad wasn't really that "good" anyway. But I mean I guess he could be good like Eli is Payton. The poor kid will never live up. No one ever will, except maybe Cutler (but the jury is still out on that one), thanks to the fans.
                    John Elway wasn't really that good?? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

How could you even say that on a Broncos message board? Seriously, he's the best Bronco in the history of this organization!!! HE'S A HALL OF FAMER AND YOU SAY HE'S NOT THAT GOOD???

My goodness, your post has to be one of the most ignorant one I've seen all year.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                      John Elway wasn't really that good?? ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

How could you even say that on a Broncos message board? Seriously, he's the best Bronco in the history of this organization!!! HE'S A HALL OF FAMER AND YOU SAY HE'S NOT THAT GOOD???

My goodness, your post has to be one of the most ignorant one I've seen all year.
                      You are so new. I'm not even going to explain myself. The fans have put John Elway on such a pedestal that no one will ever measure up. So what, he's a Hall of Famer, so are a bunch of other quarterbacks.
                      And if he's so great why are a bunch of his records getting broken?
                      Besides, great is Steve Young, Troy Aikman, Joe Montana, Joe Namath
                      Good is Dan Marino
                      Not that good is John Elway. Well, I guess you could consider him good enough though. But still he's not great.

Get over the fact that I am not a fan of John Elway and move on. He's the past and Cutler is the future. I don't have to appreciate the Broncos past to know that they have a good future ahead of them.

Comment

You are so new. I'm not even going to explain myself. The fans have put John Elway on such a pedestal that no one will ever measure up. So what, he's a Hall of Famer, so are a bunch of other quarterbacks.
                        Good is Dan Marino
                        Not that good is John Elway. Well, I guess you could consider him good enough though. But still he's not great.

Get over the fact that I am not a fan of John Elway and move on. He's the past and Cutler is the future. I don't have to appreciate the Broncos past to know that they have a good future ahead of them.
                        SO WHAT HE'S A HALL OF FAMER!!??!! Are you serious??? My goodness, that was really ignorant of you to say. So you're saying that records are all that matters??? No they don't, remember RECORDS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!!!

John Elway is better than great, he's a hall of famer ffs!

You're not a fan of Elway, I can see that, but you can't put him down and say he's not great, you hate Elway. You obviously have a huge grudge towards him, that is disrespectful to the Broncos organization. You do have to appreciate the history of the Broncos, you absolutely have to, or else you're not a loyal fan. Oh wait, you only like Jay, that's obvious. That's why I hate you Jay Cutler fans, they can careless about the other Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast#7 View Post
                          SO WHAT HE'S A HALL OF FAMER!!??!! Are you serious??? My goodness, that was really ignorant of you to say. So you're saying that records are all that matters??? No they don't, remember RECORDS ARE MEANT TO BE BROKEN!!!!

John Elway is better than great, he's a hall of famer ffs!

You're not a fan of Elway, I can see that, but you can't put him down and say he's not great, you hate Elway. You obviously have a huge grudge towards him, that is disrespectful to the Broncos organization. You do have to appreciate the history of the Broncos, you absolutely have to, or else you're not a loyal fan. Oh wait, you only like Jay, that's obvious. That's why I hate you Jay Cutler fans, they can careless about the other Broncos.
                          Might wanna change your sig. I_O_L_J is a she, not a he.

Comment

Good is Dan Marino

Just answer me this, how many times have you watched John Elway play? Be honest now. If that answer is what I think it is, you have no right at all to talk about him.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                              Might wanna change your sig. I_O_L_J is a she, not a he.
                              Thanks..

Comment

Working...
                              X