• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My football highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzlHXNfus2Q- 2006 freshman #54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDAObu3c-QU-2007 sohpmore #55

tell me what u think

I like how you play man... looks like you give 110% on every play and you don't give up til the whistle blows... Great awareness and tackling as well... Only thing I didn't see from you were covering skills, how are your covering skills?

Whats your size any who? Looks like you grew a foot and added 30 pounds on the second video... lol...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

The next Urlacher.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
        I like how you play man... looks like you give 110% on every play and you don't give up til the whistle blows... Great awareness and tackling as well... Only thing I didn't see from you were covering skills, how are your covering skills?

Whats your size any who? Looks like you grew a foot and added 30 pounds on the second video... lol...
        haha thanks man yea im not sure about my covering skills because the defense we run is a 3-3-5 and so the 5 dbs cover most of it they just drop the line backers back in zone every once in a while.
        My freshman year i was chubby and weighed about 145 and was like 5'4, then i hit the weights hard over the summer and im like at 175 and like 5'10.

Comment

Originally posted by REEF_811 View Post
          haha thanks man yea im not sure about my covering skills because the defense we run is a 3-3-5 and so the 5 dbs cover most of it they just drop the line backers back in zone every once in a while.
          My freshman year i was chubby and weighed about 145 and was like 5'4, then i hit the weights hard over the summer and im like at 175 and like 5'10.
          ahh I see.. that makes sense..

Wow, yea so you did grow pretty quickly, I thought it was just the camera angle.. lol... keep up the good work..
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Decent...except you go to A-West.

SO u gonna start next year?
            sigpic

Comment

I can't stop watching it.

This guy is the next Urlacher!!

Comment

How old are you guys? 15 - 19? If so, it looks much faster, lower, harder and better than what we play here
                Keep on dude.
                "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

Yea im gonna start next year im gonna be a junior and im 16 right now

Comment

I think your pretty sexy.

just playin.

Pretty cool vids though.

I miss playing football.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
                      I think your pretty sexy.

just playin.

Pretty cool vids though.

I miss playing football.
                      haha thanks, yea i wanna go play college i just need the grades haha maybe go farther

Comment

Originally posted by REEF_811 View Post
                        Yea im gonna start next year im gonna be a junior and im 16 right now
                        Sweet haha, I can't wait to play you guys this year. What position you gonna play??
                        sigpic

Comment

Keep it up reef. How tall are your parents (will you you be)?

By what I saw. It shows that you give 100 percent and don't give up. What position are you going to play next year?

I would have you at FB and OLB or maybe even middle!... if I was your coach and just going off what I saw.

Again keep it up!

Comment

Yea next year im gonna play LOLB and switch in at middle sometimes, and we run a heavy offense and so next year im gonna change my number to 47 to be eligeble to run the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                              Keep it up reef. How tall are your parents (will you you be)?

By what I saw. It shows that you give 100 percent and don't give up. What position are you going to play next year?

I would have you at FB and OLB or maybe even middle!... if I was your coach and just going off what I saw.

Again keep it up!
                              Im the tallest in the family and the youngest so im not sure how big ill get,

Comment

Working...
                              X