Hey ESPN, ya think you've made a big enough ass of the guy yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaileyTheBest
    Playmaker
    • Jan 2006

Hey ESPN, ya think you've made a big enough ass of the guy yet?

Seriously, how many times are they gonna show the dude on the sideline that interfered with the ball in the Texas game. Get a life ESPN! I think you embarrassed the dude enough.

• DrunkPanda
    Banned User
    • Oct 2004

on the other hand, did anyone see jake plunger announce the lineup for ASU? after watching that, i realized that i don't just dislike plunger as the broncos qb. i dislike him in everything. when he was announcing that lineman or something with the DD initials he tried to be all witty by coming up with like 5 words that started with d in a row... wow, shut up jake.

Comment

• broncofan303
      Special Teams
      • Oct 2003

Seriously... I felt bad for the guy and some replays showed that he might not have even touched the ball... whether or not he touched the ball, doesn't matter.. Texas BLEW out ASU.. really wasn't close, Texas was in control most of the game...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• sneakers
        Playmaker
        • Jul 2006

I didn't see it....was it a bartman like incident?

Comment

• broncofan303
          Special Teams
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by sneakers View Post
          I didn't see it....was it a bartman like incident?
          Here ya Go
          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

• jetrazor74
            Invincible Iron Fan
            • Dec 2007

It didn't look like he touched it. The ball trajectory didn't change and it didn't seem to slow down, but whether he did or not doesn't matter, I'm sure he felt like a big enough ass without having it all over ESPN.

It would have been worse had Texas lost the game by 7 points or less, so I guess that's a bright side, maybe?

Comment

• Straz1999
              Bench Warmer
              • Mar 2006

It doesnt matter if he touched it or not. That's gotta be one of the STUPIDEST things you could ever freakin do. You gotta be a complete moron to do something like that and he deserves every bit of what he gets. What an idiot.

sigpic

Myself, Shawn (a chefs fan) and Mike on our way home from the Sand Trap in June '06. (Mildenhall AFB)

Comment

Working...
              X