Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sugar Bowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sugar Bowl

    Hawaii VS Georgia

    WAC vs SEC

    I'm personally saying Hawaii. Hawaii has an amazing amount of fans who traveled to the game (a bunch of my friends too).

    I know some are going to say Hawaii would get licked by Georgia. But I think if Hawaii pulls a win, it'll show others that WAC and other "weaksauce" conferences aren't... well... weaksauce. Stats are stats, numbers are numbers. Colt Brennan and Co. are just damn good. Should be a good game.

  • #2
    Those SEC teams are tough, but i love watching that Hawaii offense, i think its gonna be a shoot out and love those kinds of games.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Even if they lose in a close one...that still says a lot about them.

      Too bad my guys decided not to show up to their game, cuz Fresno proved that the few teams I've been talking about can compete.

      We'll see if Hawaii drives it home.
      sigpic

      DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by NickTranOwnz View Post
        Hawaii VS Georgia

        WAC vs SEC

        I'm personally saying Hawaii. Hawaii has an amazing amount of fans who traveled to the game (a bunch of my friends too).

        I know some are going to say Hawaii would get licked by Georgia. But I think if Hawaii pulls a win, it'll show others that WAC and other "weaksauce" conferences aren't... well... weaksauce. Stats are stats, numbers are numbers. Colt Brennan and Co. are just damn good. Should be a good game.
        Of course you're saying Hawaii will win.

        Too bad they're not going to.


        Comment


        • #5
          Hawaii is moving the ball. Way too many penalties though.

          Georgia is having their way with the ground game.
          You've got to know when to sack em...

          Comment


          • #6
            pssttt... Hawaii. Watch the damn RB.
            You've got to know when to sack em...

            Comment


            • #7
              Worse nightmare. Hawaii's Run D is getting run over like the Broncos Run D.

              Been a problem all season long.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sorry Nick...


                GO DAWGS!!!


                Its really interesting, the Georgia lines are dominating the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The game is won and lost in the trenches, no matter how good your skill players are. Kinda like the Broncos if you ask me.

                I am a big Georgia fan, living their my whole life and boy am I glad their winning.

                Hopefully it will continue to be a good game for both sides and injuries won't be an issue.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Wow... as soon as I posted that one of your WR's got hurt... I hope he is ok and comes back.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a real defense is making colt brennan look like a massive turd
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Damn, this game is turning into an azz whipping, i hope the warrior can make a game out of it in the second half.
                      "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                        a real defense is making colt brennan look like a massive turd
                        I'm not a fan of Brennan....but I'd say he's playing rather well. He's completing key passes (that keep getting backed up by penalties) and he's only thrown one INT so far.

                        It's more Georgia's running game that is making Hawaii look like crap than anything to do with Brennan.
                        sigpic

                        DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                          a real defense is making colt brennan look like a massive turd
                          Fantastic, isn't it?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                            I'm not a fan of Brennan....but I'd say he's playing rather well. He's completing key passes (that keep getting backed up by penalties) and he's only thrown one INT so far.

                            It's more Georgia's running game that is making Hawaii look like crap than anything to do with Brennan.
                            I've only seen bits here and there thus far, but when I have been watching he's been getting sacked and pressured like crazy, too. It's hard to do anything when you don't get any time what-so-ever by your offensive line.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                              Fantastic, isn't it?
                              yes it's really great, i had to hear crap about how hawaii deserved a shot at the bcs title all year, simply because they got fat off a bunch of creampuffs...they're being exposed by a team who isn't even top 2 and i'm loving it
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X