Sugar Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SM19
    That game wasn't much of an indication of how Brennan handles blitzes. Georgia mostly rushed three or four and still got to him quickly. When you have no time to throw and everyone's covered, there's literally nothing you can do.

Any quarterback will struggle under such circumstances.
    Except the ones that really stand out... Vince Young was one of those in college, Tom Brady is a stud under pressure, Michael Vick, Daunte Culpepper in his prime and of course our Elway to name a few... that is what it comes down to...

notice I didn't mention Peyton Manning.. but thats a whole another story I dont want to get in to...

Brennan is going to be a backup at best in the NFL..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
      My Bulldogs made me proud! Hawaii hasn't played a team that strong in a long time, and it showed. The great thing about Georgia is, most of their core team is really young. I think they are only losing 5 starters or so, and their offensive core is all freshman and sophs. They will be legitimate national title contenders for at least the next several years. I guess this is what 7 or 8 years of top 5-10 recruiting classes will get you.
      Yeah, I am expecting them to make it to a BCS within the next 2-3 years.

Denver should pick at some of their players in the future.

Drukenpanda, I was close 113 from 130 is not all that far. I knew it was in the 100s did not no the exact number, and did not know yout strength of schedual was that complex when picking teams for BCS.
      sigpic

Comment

That sugar bowl was miserable. I just watched a bunch of 3 and outs from a very talented Hawaii Offense. If you asked me, Georgia is just too physical for those island fellas.
        The Valiant History of the AFC West (Except for the Chargers):

Denver Broncos: 2x World Champions. 6x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.532)
        Oakland Raiders: 3x World Champions. 5x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.590)
        Kansas City Chiefs: 1x World Champions. 2x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.528)
        San Diego Chargers: NEVER BEEN WORLD CHAMPIONS. 1x AFC Champions. Overall Record: (.493)
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X