Florida loses in the Capital One Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida loses in the Capital One Bowl

Great game for Chad Henne and Adrian Arrington. Mike Hart, you suck...if you get drafted, you'll probably go in the sixth round. Tim Tebow, you took "El Bow". Step aside for now, but there's always next year Go Blue!

SEC SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!

....wait, what? florida lost? how is that possible? SEC teams can't lose to non-SEC teams. they are basically an nfl conference playing college football.

Comment

hahahahahahaha
      11/6/11 - The day the Oakland Raiders got raptured!

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
        I'm also confused by this, someone please explain.
        Everyone is always talking about the SEC being the fastest conference, which means its the best.

Not always true, but more often than not it is.

Comment

The Sec pound for pound and team for team is the toughest in college football but anybody can beat anybody, i was impressed with the way the Wolverines bounced back from that horrible start to the season and salvage a good bowl out of it and beat a good Florida team.
          "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

:doh:

they shut down Tim for the most part in the fourth quarter.

good game for percy though.

GO NOTRE DAME

GO FLORIDA

GO ILLINOIS
            white sox are done, broncos looking strong, lakers gonna win it all again.

Originally posted by raylewis52
            you guys are the saddest team in nfl right now! 8-8 will win the west,.thats just a joke. there will be 6-8 teams sitting home with better records,
            smart fans, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by SM19
              No, I got the joke. I was simply adding my mock "confusion" to it.
              Ohhhhhhhhhh haha. My bad

Comment

The SEC is still 5-2 in bowls with a chance to finish 7-2, which is nothing to sneeze at. We are still the best conference in the nation.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
                  The SEC is still 5-2 in bowls with a chance to finish 7-2, which is nothing to sneeze at. We are still the best conference in the nation.
                  Mountain West is 4-1 .... I wouldn't look into that too much...

the SEC IS usually the best conference, but this year, it doesn't seem like they had great output on teams that they usually have... some thing seems to be missing...

of course, I will make an argument for the Big 12 being the best in THIS year.. but we could go back and fourth on that one so I will leave that alone..

The bottom line is that the SEC every year is a Top 2 conference, no denying it..
                  fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

the SEC might be top 2 almost every year, but conferences 3 and 4 are right behind them. it's not like the SEC is miles ahead of everyone else. I also believe that the big 12 this year was better than the sec. just look at the way missouri manhandled arkansas, which beat LSU earlier in the year. none of the sec teams really separated themselves from the pack this year, not because the worst team in the sec is better than the best team in any of the other conferences (like i've heard some sec fans actually claim), but because none of them were exceptional, they had a lot of good, not great, teams.

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
                      Mountain West is 4-1 .... I wouldn't look into that too much...

the SEC IS usually the best conference, but this year, it doesn't seem like they had great output on teams that they usually have... some thing seems to be missing...

of course, I will make an argument for the Big 12 being the best in THIS year.. but we could go back and fourth on that one so I will leave that alone..

The bottom line is that the SEC every year is a Top 2 conference, no denying it..
                      Mt. West won the Bowl challenge series! .800 winning percentage, took care of buisness. Ya thats about all we got, outside of BYU no one would have a chance against an SEC team, would be 70-0.
                      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

if mike hart didn't have fumblitis, it wouldn't have been close. . .
                        Officially Objectified by the GPA

rest in peace, darrent williams and damien nash-- you will be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                          the SEC might be top 2 almost every year, but conferences 3 and 4 are right behind them. it's not like the SEC is miles ahead of everyone else. I also believe that the big 12 this year was better than the sec. just look at the way missouri manhandled arkansas, which beat LSU earlier in the year. none of the sec teams really separated themselves from the pack this year, not because the worst team in the sec is better than the best team in any of the other conferences (like i've heard some sec fans actually claim), but because none of them were exceptional, they had a lot of good, not great, teams.
                          Yup Agreed.. that would be exactly my argument ... even the Buffs showed up well against Alabama and if we would of actually played 4 quarters, who knows, Colorado could of came on top...
                          fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Yesssss!!! Nothing I enjoy more than watching the Gators lose. See you in Jacksonville in October Gators. You'll be losing to the 2009 National Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
                              Yesssss!!! Nothing I enjoy more than watching the Gators lose. See you in Jacksonville in October Gators. You'll be losing to the 2009 National Champions.
                              We'll be ready. Our secondary will be much better next year. We can destroy Hawaii too, just watch the first game of next year. It was cute that they though they could hang with an SEC team though.

Comment

Working...
                              X