Florida loses in the Capital One Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gator Broncos View Post
    We'll be ready. Our secondary will be much better next year. We can destroy Hawaii too, just watch the first game of next year. It was cute that they though they could hang with an SEC team though.
    I'm sure the Gators will be ready, they always are. Despite how much I can't stand Tebow and Urban Meyer, they will bring it. It should be our toughest game of the year, and whoever wins it usually ends up with a dominant season.

Comment

Originally posted by Gator Broncos View Post
      We'll be ready. Our secondary will be much better next year. We can destroy Hawaii too, just watch the first game of next year. It was cute that they though they could hang with an SEC team though.
      not just an sec team... i'd be surprised if there were more than a handful of mwc teams that they could avoid getting blown out by. they would be battling colorado state for last place in that conference

Comment

Tim Tebow reminds me of Michael Vick...minus the arm strength and speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          Tim Tebow reminds me of Michael Vick...minus the arm strength and speed.
          Tim Tebow is a MUCH better passer than Vick.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
            Tim Tebow is a MUCH better passer than Vick.
            He is definitely more accurate than Vick, but Vick has a monster arm... a lot of people like to overlook that but ive seen him throw it 60 yards on his back foot.. just amazing..
            fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
              I'm sure the Gators will be ready, they always are. Despite how much I can't stand Tebow and Urban Meyer, they will bring it. It should be our toughest game of the year, and whoever wins it usually ends up with a dominant season.
              Yeah, I think the winner of that game next year plays for the SEC championship. Both teams have a lot of talent returning next year. Should be one for the ages!

And Tebow is a much better passer than Vick, and is a completely different style runner than Vick. Vick wouldn't have lasted 3 plays running between the tackles like Tebow does.

Comment

Working...
              X