Urban Meyer post game comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer post game comments

"Well, for those guys who just put in their time and didn't make any real contributions, it's time for you to go. It won't be hard to say goodbye to some of those guys who just went through the motions. Now for those kids who actually bought into the program, and who made some sacrifices and contributions -- you know, like Bubba Caldwell....he's a graduate of UF and had a great career -- you'll really miss those guys. But just because you're a senior doesn't mean you have any value."
    Found this on a Rivals subscription forum, a poster said this was on a radio program shortly after the Michigan game yesterday. I'm working on finding a link to verify it, but no luck so far.

However, if this is in fact true.....who the hell would want to play for a ****** bag like him? I sure hope Darrell Scott see's these comments, wow.

Imagine him talking to a recruits parents trying to sell that, "Your son would make an excellent addition to our football team as long as he is producing. And if he doesnt, I'm going to go on a regional radio program and throw him, and anyone else doing the same right under that bus! So what do you think?"

That guy is a jerk. Could you imagine a high school principal making that speech to the graduating class?? lol
    sigpic

Comment

Thats pretty funny and shocking.

Damn...
      If I played for him I'd be afraid of getting my feelings hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
        Found this on a Rivals subscription forum, a poster said this was on a radio program shortly after the Michigan game yesterday. I'm working on finding a link to verify it, but no luck so far.

However, if this is in fact true.....who the hell would want to play for a ****** bag like him? I sure hope Darrell Scott see's these comments, wow.

Imagine him talking to a recruits parents trying to sell that, "Your son would make an excellent addition to our football team as long as he is producing. And if he doesnt, I'm going to go on a regional radio program and throw him, and anyone else doing the same right under that bus! So what do you think?"
        I'm pretty sure he was criticizing them for lack of effort, not lack of production. Besides, it's not like he singled anyone out. This isn't a big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
          I'm pretty sure he was criticizing them for lack of effort, not lack of production. Besides, it's not like he singled anyone out. This isn't a big deal.
          How about a little tact maybe?

"It's time for you to go?"

Puhlease, no big deal.

If Nick Saban did this it would be all over E!SPN

Comment

Working...
          X