Song in that Gatorade commercial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song in that Gatorade commercial

does anyone know what the name of it is? i'm talking about the commercial where they show a lot of top athletes like peyton manning and dwayne wade.... i used to hear that song as the theme for a lot of commercials but i never knew what it was

lol, it must be a Buff connection or something, but I was thinking about the same thing... its all in a different language but I do hear it all the time, I think it would be great for some home-made sports videos... Let me know if you find it out.. I will do the same..
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Wow didn't take long... found it..

Carmina Burana
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

nice, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
          lol, it must be a Buff connection or something, but I was thinking about the same thing... its all in a different language but I do hear it all the time, I think it would be great for some home-made sports videos... Let me know if you find it out.. I will do the same..
          I think it is a buff thing, because I was going to make the same thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
            I think it is a buff thing, because I was going to make the same thread.

hahah, thats funny... yea its a very catching song and that commercial is so well done... very artistic..

Comment

E!SPN just played a song during one of their College football shows and I can't figure it out

Comment

Working...
              X