All-American Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All-American Games

For anybody who is interested, the Under-Armour High School All-American Game is today. Same with the Army High School All-American Game. Army game starts at 1 pm Est. on NBC and the Under-Armour game starts at 2 pm Est. on ABC. Gonna be some good talent playing in these games.
    sigpic

I'll keep an eye on it for sure, I think Darrell Scott is going to announce during the game.. at least thats what I heard...
    fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
      I'll keep an eye on it for sure, I think Darrell Scott is going to announce during the game.. at least thats what I heard...
      Yeah, thats what im hoping for. He is playing in the Army game thats starts pretty soon. Also look for Bryce Givens and Nolan Brewster, a couple of local kids from Mullen.

I believe that Curtis Cunningham from Columbine is playing in the Under-Armour game. Im gonna be flipping back and forth to see these games.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncofan303 View Post
        Where have you heard that?

I've read continuously that he won't announce till signing day.

Anyways......I'm gonna go watch the game(s) be back later

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
          Yeah, thats what im hoping for. He is playing in the Army game thats starts pretty soon. Also look for Bryce Givens and Nolan Brewster, a couple of local kids from Mullen.

I believe that Curtis Cunningham from Columbine is playing in the Under-Armour game. Im gonna be flipping back and forth to see these games.
          Cunningham and Major will be in the Under Armour game.

Off the top of my head, not sure who else will be

Comment

Scott isn't gonna announce today.
            sigpic

Comment

Look out for my friend Braxston Cave playing at center in this game.

Comment

Nolan Brewster got an interception.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
                  Nolan Brewster got an interception.
                  Yes he did, great play off of a tip.

Havent seen much of Scott. I like what I see from Katoa.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
                    Yes he did, great play off of a tip.

Havent seen much of Scott. I like what I see from Katoa.
                    Yeah, he is playing good. Cunningham is playing pretty good too in the Under-Armour game. Picking up a lot of double teams.
                    sigpic

Comment

Notre Dame has there hands all over these two games. See if that turns them around in 2 years.

Laundry Jones playing in the Under Armour game is the best prospect since Urlacher to come out of the state of New Mexico and talked about being the best QB to ever play HS football in the state.
                      Last edited by BroncoAV06; 01-05-2008, 12:46 PM.
                      Thanks WhiteDragon!

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=85326 Last years 1st RD Mock
                      GM Draft-#24-CB Aqib Talib Kansas
                      #54-WR Earl Bennett Vandy
                      #85-G Roy Schuening OSU
                      #114(via HOU-Pacman Trade) TE Brad Cottam TEN
                      #120 LB Ben Moffit USF
                      Block: TE Troupe RB Brown DT Starks

Comment

Sam McGuffie is going to be a beast a Michigan. (I think he committed there)

Anyone who hasn't seen him, go look up his highlights on YouTube. He is crazy good.

Comment

i wonder how many of these players would have graduated from high school if they were put on the normal academic curriculum instead of the football player curriculum. hearing some of them speak was just painful, especially harmon.

Comment

i just looked up harmon's profile on rivals. apparently he only had a 2.6 gpa and i can't imagine that his SAT score is any higher (i don't know if you can get a 2.6 on the SAT but if anyone can, harmon can). so is he actually going to get accepted to georgia? or will he have to go to juco and eventually drop out?

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                              i just looked up harmon's profile on rivals. apparently he only had a 2.6 gpa and i can't imagine that his SAT score is any higher (i don't know if you can get a 2.6 on the SAT but if anyone can, harmon can). so is he actually going to get accepted to georgia? or will he have to go to juco and eventually drop out?
                              I think you get a 200 on the SAT just for signing your name so he probably made about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X