Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more overrated this year? hawaii or ohio state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was more overrated this year? hawaii or ohio state?

i vote ohio state. in fact, i'd put money on hawaii to win if they played against ohio state in a bowl. they are pathetic

They're equal.

I give the edge to OSU, they played one or two teams that were actually any good.

Thats one or two more teams than Hawaii did leading up to the bowl game

Comment

Hawaii....

Comment

It's got to be pretty embarrassing to know you didn't deserve a second (or even first) shot at the national championship game...

I mean...getting blown out once by a team everyone knew was better is one thing....

but...repeating that against another team? yikes.

poor ohio state.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Ohio State by far. Hawaii was ranked right where they deserved to be. The only reason why OSU is ranked so high is because this season is so crazy and most of the top programs have at least two losses.

Add in that brutal non-conference schedule (Kent St., Youngstown St., Akron, etc.) and you have the recipe for a flawed, overrated team.
          sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
            It's got to be pretty embarrassing to know you didn't deserve a second (or even first) shot at the national championship game...

I mean...getting blown out once by a team everyone knew was better is one thing....

but...repeating that against another team? yikes.

poor ohio state.
            OSU was favored last year

Comment

OSU by far. Easy schedule. Probably shouldve beat Illinois. And then they come into ANOTHER national title game and get waxed by ANOTHER sec team.

Sad.
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

ouch........
                "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

I dont think neither Hawaii or Ohio State was overrated this year both played well above media and AP expectations.

The BCS IS A CRAP SYSTEM this is not new news.

I got idea lets play the Super Bowl based off Power Rankings !!!!!!!
                  Whoever is atop of the power rankings at the end of the regular season is the best.
                  That dont sound right or legit but it is the sad truth.
                  :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
                    I dont think neither Hawaii or Ohio State was overrated this year both played well above media and AP expectations.

The BCS IS A CRAP SYSTEM this is not new news.

I got idea lets play the Super Bowl based off Power Rankings !!!!!!!
                    Whoever is atop of the power rankings at the end of the regular season is the best.
                    That dont sound right or legit but it is the sad truth.
                    Yep........nobody realizes OSU....was supposed to rebuild.....or reload this year.....but its still disappointing that they lost last night though...

no apologies here for their schedule.......they had played Texas the previous 2 years.....and have Southern Cal the next couple years.....they deserved a break this year...
                    My 3 favorite teams:
                    1.The Denver Broncos
                    2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                    3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkPanda View Post
                      i vote ohio state. in fact, i'd put money on hawaii to win if they played against ohio state in a bowl. they are pathetic

Tressel and Ohio State win over 80% of the time they step out on the field....if you call that pathetic.......you really must be drunk.
                      My 3 favorite teams:
                      1.The Denver Broncos
                      2.The Ohio State Buckeyes
                      3.Any team who plays Michigan

Comment

That game was great.

Comment

Hawaii was definitely overrated. At least OSU gave LSU a good game for awhile. The Sugar Bowl was over once Georgia stepped off the bus.

Comment

Originally posted by broncophan View Post
                            Yep........nobody realizes OSU....was supposed to rebuild.....or reload this year.....but its still disappointing that they lost last night though...

no apologies here for their schedule.......they had played Texas the previous 2 years.....and have Southern Cal the next couple years.....they deserved a break this year...
                            lol, you know your schedule sucks perennially when you think you need a break from having one hard opponent a year

Comment

Definitley Hawaii. The Big Ten is still more talented than the WAC. The game last night was at least a game for more than the first 5 minutes.
                              sigpic

I think Ben Tate will be the best back taken in the 2010 draft. (5/3/10)
                              SportsXPicks, check out the Rants and Opinions section

Comment

Working...
                              X