Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was more overrated this year? hawaii or ohio state?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    OSU was favored last year
    that doesn't mean they deserved to be there.

plus that has nothing to do with actually getting killed in the game.

surprisingly the score last night was a little closer at the end, but didn't really reflect OSU's performance, or lack thereof.

and if they were favored last year, wouldn't you say that it would be even more embarrassing to get flat out owned in the game you were supposed to dominate in?
    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
      that doesn't mean they deserved to be there.

plus that has nothing to do with actually getting killed in the game.

surprisingly the score last night was a little closer at the end, but didn't really reflect OSU's performance, or lack thereof.

and if they were favored last year, wouldn't you say that it would be even more embarrassing to get flat out owned in the game you were supposed to dominate in?
      Of course it would, my point was that no one expected them to win this year, last year everyone expected them to win because in a way they did deserve to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by humpbobby View Post
        I dont think neither Hawaii or Ohio State was overrated this year both played well above media and AP expectations.

The BCS IS A CRAP SYSTEM this is not new news.

I got idea lets play the Super Bowl based off Power Rankings !!!!!!!
        Whoever is atop of the power rankings at the end of the regular season is the best.
        That dont sound right or legit but it is the sad truth.
        But hump! if we did that then New England might not get a chance to go to the Super Bowl! Even though they're the 4th team in NFL history to have an undefeated regular season!

Oh my!
        sigpic

Comment

hawaii is worse than a retarded community college compared to ohio state
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
            Of course it would, my point was that no one expected them to win this year, last year everyone expected them to win because in a way they did deserve to be there.
            *shrugs* I dunno. I kinda felt like Florida would roll them from the beginning as soon as I heard that Michigan had been stuck at #3.

Before then though, I thought OSU would probably have no problem beating Michigan in the title game, because they had already done so earlier in the season. But....I've just always seen Florida as a better team than OSU.
            sigpic

Comment

Hawaii was more overrated. OSU beat Wisconsin and Michigan this year. There are two top 25 teams right there. Hawaii beat....Boise State. Them and Washington were Hawaii's two biggest wins this season. Hawaii didn't deserve to step on the same field as Georgia, let alone try to play against them.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X