Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kcarr26
    replied
    What was even worse was when they were both asked about the speed differences between the two conferences...

I thought they were gonna start throwin' fists at eachother.

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by str8jacket View Post
    You make a valid point.

I just felt like taking a jab at them since I'm having a rough time being accepted into a particular Big XII school
    i just read this thread again (i don't know why) and just found this post. if you're having a hard time getting into cu, you might want to just go community college (it's more challenging than csu). i kind of wish i went to community college and transferred to a better school than cu. cu is really pissing me off right now. over the last few years, they have taken away a LOT of student perks for no good reason and it really seems like the greedy administrators are raising tuition and reducing student funding for the sole purpose of putting more money in their pockets in a way reminiscent of ebenezer scrooge.
    all i know is that there is no way in hell i'm donating a single cent to this place after i graduate (oh yeah, one of the student council members wrote a research report last year which showed that only about 10% of donations from leeds alums actually gets allocated to the leeds business school. so yeah, that doesn't inspire me to donate either)

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Originally posted by ChampWJ View Post
    Sweet Alabama pimp chain JaMarcus. I thought you went to LSU, you know the team that is playing in the National Title game?
    it was probably an honest mistake. he probably couldn't read and the guy who sold it to him told him it said louisiana state on it

Leave a comment:

• ChampWJ
    replied
    Sweet Alabama pimp chain JaMarcus. I thought you went to LSU, you know the team that is playing in the National Title game?

Leave a comment:

• DrunkPanda
    replied
    Uhhhhh, the SEC or the Big 10 arent known as Academic Conferences first
    heh... actually the big 10 IS known as the strongest academic conference. they have a LOT of very good schools.

but embarassing was the guy who interviewed LSU's DT (forgot his name). "did you see the newspaper?" when the guy is freaking holding it in his hand... um yes?
    "are you glad you stayed in school for your last year instead of leaving early for the nfl?" (he asks that right after the guy won the national championship? is he serious?)

Leave a comment:

• Bronco_Armada
    replied
    Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
    troy seemed ok

jamarcus sounded retarded
    hahahahaha

To much sun... or somethin' else

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    troy seemed ok

jamarcus sounded retarded

Leave a comment:

• Beast#7
    replied
    Russell shows off his threads that he picked up while holding out all summer in Jamaica.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    heh.... I could tell you were doing your best to make that jab at OSU every chance you got
    That too

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    You make a valid point.

I just felt like taking a jab at them since I'm having a rough time being accepted into a particular Big XII school
    heh.... I could tell you were doing your best to make that jab at OSU every chance you got

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    still embarrassing for a university.....
    You make a valid point.

Leave a comment:

• Ravage!!!
    replied
    Uhhhhh, the SEC or the Big 10 arent known as Academic Conferences first
    still embarrassing for a university.....

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBJ4MVP!!!
    replied
    I was thinking that too.
    Jamarcus sounded really dumb IMO.

But both of them sounded uninteligent.

oh well.

Leave a comment:

• str8jacket
    replied
    you didn't notice how unintelligent both athletes sounded? Hmmm