Cu Buffs = Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cu Buffs = Denver Broncos

Colorado teams representing. Buffs now 3-0... soon, the Broncos will be 3-0 too...

GO BUFFS!!

GO BRONCOS!!

There goes the franchise...

ok thats a stupid comment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
      ok thats a stupid comment.
      Uhh... why is that a stupid comment? Because I want my NFL team to go 3-0... just like my college team?

Comment

The difference between the Buffs and Broncos is the Broncos actually look their record. The Buffs got lucky tonight. If it werent for bad clock managment with 30 secs to go by West Virginia the Buffs woulda lost. But nonetheless your 3-0...........Heres to the broncos getting to 3-0
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          The difference between the Buffs and Broncos is the Broncos actually look their record. The Buffs got lucky tonight. If it werent for bad clock managment with 30 secs to go by West Virginia the Buffs woulda lost. But nonetheless your 3-0...........Heres to the broncos getting to 3-0
          ohhhhh how ironic! Here we go with another round on the Dolts game :brick:

Comment

Originally posted by Orange_Nut View Post
            Colorado teams representing. Buffs now 3-0... soon, the Broncos will be 3-0 too...

GO BUFFS!!

GO BRONCOS!!

That was an awesome game. I hope it is a sign to come for Colorado sports teams
            Proud Member of the Legion of Doom Beadlemania Team Tebow

Comment

Hate the Buffs, but I'll take them going 3-0 if it means the Broncos go 3-0 too.

Buffs played an extremely overrated team tonight. They (WV) were pathetic and unimaginative on offense. WV coach has no business coaching.....

But nonetheless, Buffs found a way to win the game......

Comment

The buffs were kicking their ass most of the game. The score does not reflect the dominating performance. WVU almost STOLE the game with a kick in OT... but Karma wasn't having any of it. Buffs deserved the win, and they got it.

Kinda like in the Chargers Broncos game.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  ohhhhh how ironic! Here we go with another round on the Dolts game :brick:
                  wasnt trying to make it like that but. Not calling a timeout with 30 seconds to go inside your opponets 50 is inexcusible
                  sigpic

Comment

I like how they tried to get something going at the end of the first half by calling timeouts when CU was just trying to take it to the locker room. Classy.

Comment

I like how they tried to get something going at the end of the first half by calling timeouts when CU was just trying to take it to the locker room. Classy.
                      They were hoping to get a punt return in or try and block it near their endzone, but Hawkins outsmart the dumb ass WV coach and just ran the ball.....

Comment

Lol yea. The buffs got the right pieces in place to make a run at something in the next few years. I will be watching em just because of a few friends on the team
                        sigpic

Comment

go buffs
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just happy that I can wear my Buffs jacket now without people laughing at me. Here's to the Buffs and the Broncos getting a great start to their respective seasons.

Comment

I'm just happy that I can wear my Buffs jacket now without people laughing at me. Here's to the Buffs and the Broncos getting a great start to their respective seasons.
                              Who cares if they laugh at you. Wear it always. That's the difference between a fairweather fan and a true fan. I wear my Husker gear every Saturday....even when that piece of crap Callahan ran the program in the ground

Comment

Working...
                              X