Cu Buffs = Denver Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Orange_Nut View Post
    The buffs were kicking their ass most of the game. The score does not reflect the dominating performance. WVU almost STOLE the game with a kick in OT... but Karma wasn't having any of it. Buffs deserved the win, and they got it.

Kinda like in the Chargers Broncos game.
    Umm they scored their 14 regulation points in a span of 4 minutes in the 1st quarter and did nothing at all after that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by emac87 View Post
      Who cares if they laugh at you. Wear it always. That's the difference between a fairweather fan and a true fan. I wear my Husker gear every Saturday....even when that piece of crap Callahan ran the program in the ground

Oh I wear it every fall... I'll just be happy that I can wear it without the jokes.
      There goes the franchise...

Comment

Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
        Umm they scored their 14 regulation points in a span of 4 minutes in the 1st quarter and did nothing at all after that.
        no points. But they moved the ball at will... chewed up most of the clock and, other than a few key plays, shut down WVU.

Then there's the whole field goal in overtime... I guess if you count that as "nothing", then WVU really did "something".. cuz their kicker choked.
        There goes the franchise...

Comment

Oh I wear it every fall... I'll just be happy that I can wear it without the jokes.
          whenever someone has a comment or joke about my team, I always ask what team they like? Most of the time it's a team that is hot. Then I ask them how long have they been fans. I love seeing the stupid looks on their faces. If they say they've been a fan for a long time, I'll just start quizzing their asses.

It's especially fun with Patriot fans. I just ask them who the QB was in SB XX.....they look at me like I'm stupid. I love doing that to bandwagon MF'ers

Comment

Originally posted by CutlersKilla006 View Post
            That got close to scoring way more times than West Virginia. If it weren't for 2 stupid turnovers on their side of the field we would have scored more. West Virginia spent a majority of the night on their own side of the field. Although they did have the turnover on downs at our 21. Stupid coaching move
            sigpic

Comment

No the Buffs are not the Broncos.

The Buffs are an all around solid team, as opposed to the Broncos. Who are great on offense but pathetic on D.

Sorry, but no.

Comment

I'm just happy that I can wear my Buffs jacket now without people laughing at me. Here's to the Buffs and the Broncos getting a great start to their respective seasons.
                My god, you're worried about that? I went to EVERY game of that 2 win season 2 years ago.

I wore my hat, just like I do now every day before the game.

I don't give a damn if I get laughed at. Half the people laughing wouldn't even be able to get into the damn school, which is more of a reason to laugh at someone.

Comment

I feel it is a disservice to compare a great team like the Broncos to a historically (and currently) horrible CU team.

Comment

Originally posted by jhns View Post
                    I feel it is a disservice to compare a great team like the Broncos to a historically (and currently) horrible CU team.

What kind of a person is a fan of teams all over the country?

Edit: Your schedule is laughable at best. Don't talk about CU football, you know nothing. You made that clear in our previous argument.
                    Last edited by str8jacket; 09-24-2008, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by str8jacket View Post

What kind of a person is a fan of teams all over the country?
                      I root for my local college football team. I also root for all professional teams in my state. Since this state has 0 professional teams, I root for the Broncos since I go to Colorado like 5 times a years since I was born. I just liked them from the time I was little.

Comment

Edit: Your schedule is laughable at best. Don't talk about CU football, you know nothing. You made that clear in our previous argument.
                        lol, don't take my posts so seriously. You know I have to take my normal shots at CU.

Anyways, prove to me how they are a historically good team. Also, what was our last CU football talk?

Comment

lol, don't take my posts so seriously. You know I have to take my normal shots at CU.

Anyways, prove to me how they are a historically good team. Also, what was our last CU football talk?
                          I'm testy lately. Exams and ****.

Well, our talk was about Dizon and the Butkus.

I never said they were a "historically good team". I'm just attempting to point out, Nebraska isn't so hot lately either. We had a great run in the early 90's (when I was a wee one). And most recently 2001.

It'll get there, Barnett ruined us just like Callahan ruined you.

Comment

I'm testy lately. Exams and ****.

Well, our talk was about Dizon and the Butkus.

I never said they were a "historically good team". I'm just attempting to point out, Nebraska isn't so hot lately either. We had a great run in the early 90's (when I was a wee one). And most recently 2001.

It'll get there, Barnett ruined us just like Callahan ruined you.
                            HA, so I don't know CU football because I said Dizon shouldn't have won the award that Dizon didn't win? LOL.....

Trust me, you don't have to tell Husker fans how bad the program has been. It is still fun to taunt and argue with CU fans though.

Comment

HA, so I don't know CU football because I said Dizon shouldn't have won the award that Dizon didn't win? LOL.....

Trust me, you don't have to tell Husker fans how bad the program has been. It is still fun to taunt and argue with CU fans though.
                              Oh I agree. I just think its way off base to say Laurenitis deserved it more than he did.

Dizon may not have been the most deserving, but Laurenitis surely wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X