No announcement yet.

Best game of my life (awest vs.pomona)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best game of my life (awest vs.pomona)

BVP were are you? Awest were underdogs no one belived they had a chance in hell and we came out and had a amazing game and won. Awest 30 pomona 24

From what my parents said that was an awesome game! I'm gutted that I missed it.

Do you play for the Cats? My little brother does!!
    ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Originally posted by REEF_811 View Post
      BVP were are you? Awest were underdogs no one belived they had a chance in hell and we came out and had a amazing game and won. Awest 30 pomona 24

When I went to Arvada High School (the first year it opened) You guys were the bullies on the block. Congratulations.
      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
        From what my parents said that was an awesome game! I'm gutted that I missed it.

Do you play for the Cats? My little brother does!!
        Ya I play ILB #40, isnt your brother perry?

Comment

Actually, I was blocking you all night.

Its not my fault you guys have to run some BS offense and could still only beat us by 6. Good luck winning another game this year.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP View Post
            Actually, I was blocking you all night.

Its not my fault you guys have to run some BS offense and could still only beat us by 6. Good luck winning another game this year.
            Looks like your bitter alittle bit. As long as we win we can run what ever offense we want, you guys didnt make any adjustments on defense to stop it.

Comment

Looks like your bitter alittle bit. As long as we win we can run what ever offense we want, you guys didnt make any adjustments on defense to stop it.
              Im sorry, but when you guys ran your real offense, you gained maybe 15 yards on us. We put up 24 points on your defense even without our RB.
              sigpic

Comment

Ya I play ILB #40, isnt your brother perry?
                Ya thats my bro
                ...capture it...remember it...

Comment

Working...
                X