X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    Originally posted by REEF_811 View Post
    Ya I play ILB #40, isnt your brother perry?
    Ya thats my bro

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Looks like your bitter alittle bit. As long as we win we can run what ever offense we want, you guys didnt make any adjustments on defense to stop it.
    Im sorry, but when you guys ran your real offense, you gained maybe 15 yards on us. We put up 24 points on your defense even without our RB.

Leave a comment:

• REEF_811
    replied
    Originally posted by BVP View Post
    Actually, I was blocking you all night.

Its not my fault you guys have to run some BS offense and could still only beat us by 6. Good luck winning another game this year.
    Looks like your bitter alittle bit. As long as we win we can run what ever offense we want, you guys didnt make any adjustments on defense to stop it.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    BVP were are you? Awest were underdogs no one belived they had a chance in hell and we came out and had a amazing game and won. Awest 30 pomona 24

Actually, I was blocking you all night.

Its not my fault you guys have to run some BS offense and could still only beat us by 6. Good luck winning another game this year.

Leave a comment:

• REEF_811
    replied
    Originally posted by Snapping Turtle View Post
    From what my parents said that was an awesome game! I'm gutted that I missed it.

Do you play for the Cats? My little brother does!!
    Ya I play ILB #40, isnt your brother perry?

Leave a comment:

• Chris Wade
    replied
    BVP were are you? Awest were underdogs no one belived they had a chance in hell and we came out and had a amazing game and won. Awest 30 pomona 24

When I went to Arvada High School (the first year it opened) You guys were the bullies on the block. Congratulations.

Leave a comment:

• Snapping Turtle
    replied
    From what my parents said that was an awesome game! I'm gutted that I missed it.

Do you play for the Cats? My little brother does!!

Leave a comment:

• REEF_811
    started a topic Best game of my life (awest vs.pomona)

Best game of my life (awest vs.pomona)

Working...
X