College Flag Football.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Flag Football.

Texas Tech, Texas, OU, Missouri, KU, OSU, it's getting to be kinda redicoulous, watching these teams just always stand around, throw the little 5-10yard passes, ALL DAY LONG, and the defenses are POWERLESS to stop them!

No wonder this CHUMP McCoy for Texass has a 80% completion percentage.

Is this really Football the way it is supposed to be played?

not their fault the other team can't play solid defense. Texas is absolutely awesome though.

not sure what you're watching but I don't see 5 - 10 yard passes being thrown, these guys have been airing it out all season long and going down the field.

Comment

Texas is in danger of being upset if they don't pull it together.

Oklahoma State is only down by 4 points. They were down by two touchdowns when I started watching like a 15 minutes ago.
      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Axe View Post
        Texas Tech, Texas, OU, Missouri, KU, OSU, it's getting to be kinda redicoulous, watching these teams just always stand around, throw the little 5-10yard passes, ALL DAY LONG, and the defenses are POWERLESS to stop them!

No wonder this CHUMP McCoy for Texass has a 80% completion percentage.

Is this really Football the way it is supposed to be played?
        This is why I believe the Big 12 is overrated. I haven't seen any team in the big 12 play someone good outside there own conference. They score all these huge points on each other. So obviously I wanna see some defense come out of this until people start crowning tex or tt or ok

Comment

Originally posted by 97svtinkc View Post
          not their fault the other team can't play solid defense. Texas is absolutely awesome though.

not sure what you're watching but I don't see 5 - 10 yard passes being thrown, these guys have been airing it out all season long and going down the field.
          OK, let me try to explain. If you have been watching , the BIG 12 has like 9 teams that run the spread offense. OK, now the spread offense is 3, sometimes up to 5 recievers, on every play, and a MAJORITY of the plays are these little dink and dunk 5 and 10 and sometimes shorter passes, games last 4 plus hours, offensive stats are BIG TIME INFLATED!!! If you look at the stats, I think there is 7 Big 12 QBs in the top 20 in QB rating, and EVERY one of them complete 70% or better.

And yes, just like you said a lot of these defenses are WEAK!

Now I am going to the Nebraska at OU game this Saturday night, and it will be a Hell uf a game, but I YEARN for the Cornhusker team of old, that was able to RUN THE BALL,at WILL, whenever the hell they wanted to, and there even wasn't nothing that anybody in the Big 8 could do about it! Blackshirt defense! Playaction passes to a Tight End WIDE OPEN down the middle for a TD! That was entertaining football to me!

Comment

OK, let me try to explain. If you have been watching , the BIG 12 has like 9 teams that run the spread offense. OK, now the spread offense is 3, sometimes up to 5 recievers, on every play, and a MAJORITY of the plays are these little dink and dunk 5 and 10 and sometimes shorter passes, games last 4 plus hours, offensive stats are BIG TIME INFLATED!!! If you look at the stats, I think there is 7 Big 12 QBs in the top 20 in QB rating, and EVERY one of them complete 70% or better.

And yes, just like you said a lot of these defenses are WEAK!

Now I am going to the Nebraska at OU game this Saturday night, and it will be a Hell uf a game, but I YEARN for the Cornhusker team of old, that was able to RUN THE BALL,at WILL, whenever the hell they wanted to, and there even wasn't nothing that anybody in the Big 8 could do about it! Blackshirt defense! Playaction passes to a Tight End WIDE OPEN down the middle for a TD! That was entertaining football to me!
            Did you just say it will be a hell of a game??? No it won't. OU will put 50+ points on that LOUSY lousy Nebraska team, and it won't even be CLOSE to a game.

But getting 5 to 10 yrds a pass isn't bad. I don't know what the differeence is. Either you are a lot better than your competition and run at will against weak defenses, or you split them out and throw it at will.

Comment

Just wait until they play an SEC defense. They wont know what hit 'em.
              sigpic
              Thanks Blondie79!
              All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
              Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
              "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Let me see if i remember, last time Nebraska played Florida, the score was what? Something like 62-19 I believe. Unfortunately now, If Neb. played them it would probably be the other way around. OU could give them a good game, and they might get the chance, if they can beat Alabama in the SEC CCG.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
                  Did you just say it will be a hell of a game??? No it won't. OU will put 50+ points on that LOUSY lousy Nebraska team, and it won't even be CLOSE to a game.

But getting 5 to 10 yrds a pass isn't bad. I don't know what the differeence is. Either you are a lot better than your competition and run at will against weak defenses, or you split them out and throw it at will.
                  Sorry, no, you don't understand either. What I am saying, is Nebraska was so much BETTER at EVERY position, and more PHYSICAL, and just imposed their will, they would HAMMER, HAMMER, HAMMER, then in the 4th quarter, the other team was absolutely FINISHED! No one did it better, no one has done that since then, and no one will ever do it again unforunatly. Remember, they won 3 out of 5 championships, damn near had 5 IN A ROW!!! 60-3 in a 5 year period!

But you were right about one thing, It wasn't even a game, 35-0 after 1 quarter?? SICK!

Comment

Let me see if i remember, last time Nebraska played Florida, the score was what? Something like 62-19 I believe. Unfortunately now, If Neb. played them it would probably be the other way around. OU could give them a good game, and they might get the chance, if they can beat Alabama in the SEC CCG.
                    How long ago was that?

It's going to take a miracle for anyone to stop Florida with how they are playing right now. Average margin of victory is over 35 points per game. The big 12 has some talented teams i must say, but no big12 team has played anyone with as many offensive weapons as UF. Their speed is outrageous on offense and defense. If the Gators can get past Bama (and they probably will) the big12 better hold their breath because they are in for a long, sad national championship. They dominated Ohio State in '06, and are way better this year. I can't wait for the Big12 to see what a REAL defense is like, oh and not to mention show why Tebow deserves a second HE15MAN!

I know i know i'm the biggest homer you can imagine, i can't help it.

GOOOOOO GATORS!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks Blondie79!
                    All aboard the TEBOW TRAIN... since 2006!
                    Team Tebow #15

Adopted NFL Player:
                    "Oh Mercy"PERCY HARVIN

Comment

Originally posted by GatorChomp View Post
                      How long ago was that?

It's going to take a miracle for anyone to stop Florida with how they are playing right now. Average margin of victory is over 35 points per game. The big 12 has some talented teams i must say, but no big12 team has played anyone with as many offensive weapons as UF. Their speed is outrageous on offense and defense. If the Gators can get past Bama (and they probably will) the big12 better hold their breath because they are in for a long, sad national championship. They dominated Ohio State in '06, and are way better this year. I can't wait for the Big12 to see what a REAL defense is like, oh and not to mention show why Tebow deserves a second HE15MAN!

I know i know i'm the biggest homer you can imagine, i can't help it.

GOOOOOO GATORS!
                      UNFORTUNATLY it was wayyy to long ago, like 1998 to be exact, but I still remember Tommie TD Frazier running through 11 defenders, some of twice i believe!

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
                        This is why I believe the Big 12 is overrated. I haven't seen any team in the big 12 play someone good outside there own conference. They score all these huge points on each other. So obviously I wanna see some defense come out of this until people start crowning tex or tt or ok
                        Overrated? It's the best conference in NCAA. Hook'em Horns!!!!
                        WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Working...
                        X