Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston receiver breaks leg

OUCH!!!

Just in case you missed it... Houston @ Marshall last night.

WARNING: Not for the faint of heart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcqVloclNNI

There's no way that those carts should be there. Heads should roll over this one...
    Winter is Coming!

That is messed up.

Here's to a swift recovery.
    Thanks, Reid!
    sigpic
    Click on my sig to read JetRazor's and my story. Or PM me with any questions.

Comment

Oh man oh man oh man.... that almost made my stomach turn on me. Reminds me of that MNF game when Eddy Mac broke his leg.. right before 9/11. I hope he recovers well and can resume his career there in Houston. Bethca the whoever put those carts there is feeling pretty low right now too.
      *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
      *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
      *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

It's stupidity like that makes someone want to sue. I have no idea if the WR could do that, but that's the first thing that came to my mind after my stomach settled down.

It's a shame when something like that occurs because it never should have happened.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Marshall should be ashamed, those carts SHOULD NOT have been on the field.

Leave it to the band I guess
          Last edited by str8jacket; 10-29-2008, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Nasty. I dont think even if those carts wern't there that was going to end well, it looks like theres a solid slope or wall there anyway behind them.
            And yes he probably could sue for that as they shouldn't have been there.
            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

He has a compound fracture.

Link

His mother is considering legal action

Comment

Was watching at Buffalo Wild Wings, and everyone in the place cringed when they showed the replay. That was a nasty break, I hope he recovers, and he should consider some legal action because there is no way those carts, THAT THE BAND USES, should be anywhere near the field.

Comment

Ouch!! That is ****ed up. Heres to a speedy recovery
                  WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Working...
                  X