No announcement yet.

So, who is the top QB in the draft???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya Colt MCcoy's coming back for his senior year.
    WIN, LOSE OR TIE, I WILL BE A BRONCO FAN TIL THE DAY I DIE.

Comment

Originally posted by BigMert View Post
      Ya Colt MCcoy's coming back for his senior year.
      Thats just stupid. Doesn't he see what happened to Leinart when he came back for his senior year??? He lost MILLIONS. He lost so much money, that he'll NEVER EVER make it up. Colt should be smarter than that. Come out now when your value is at its PEAK. The only thing he has to gain by staying... is a lighter wallet.

Comment

Originally posted by martz11 View Post
        Chase as a backup? This guy won't sniff the NFL. He's only 6'. He plays in a gimmick offense that uses shotgun almost every play (see Alex Smith). And not to mention his fat face.
        I would have to agree. Chase Daniel will not make it far in the NFL. He's not a prototypical QB, he will have problems seeing over his O-Line, his passes will get batted down, and I don't really see him being successful in a NFL style offense that doesn't utilize the shotgun for a majority of it's plays.

he may make a roster somewhere as a 3rd QB, but more than likely he'll fill a practice squad roster spot at best.

I actually think Denver should take Mark Sanchez to put some pressure on Jay Cutler to either perform, or lose his job. I'm starting to question whether Cutler is getting it or not. Some good old competition never hurt anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravage!!! View Post
          Thats just stupid. Doesn't he see what happened to Leinart when he came back for his senior year??? He lost MILLIONS. He lost so much money, that he'll NEVER EVER make it up. Colt should be smarter than that. Come out now when your value is at its PEAK. The only thing he has to gain by staying... is a lighter wallet.
          actually he might be gaining a few years of life expectancy by not coming out now, because either Detroit or Kansas City would be sure to draft him...

Comment

Originally posted by getlynched47 View Post
            Mark Sanchez, USC, Jr.

Matthew Stafford, Georgia, Jr.

Sam Bradford, Oklahoma, So.

Josh Freeman, Kansas St., Jr.

Tim Tebow, Florida, Jr.

Rhett Bomar, Sam Houston St

Cullen Harper, Clemson

Chase Daniel, Missouri

Willie Tuitama, Arizona

Curtis Painter, Purdue

and just how well do those USC quarterbacks fair in the NFL???
            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
              Not nearly as well as the RB's, WR's, LB's, uhm any other position does. After all it is the "University of Spoiled Children"
              Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                Matt Cassell sure doesn't look too bad.

Comment

Working...
                X